Trump claims Arlington incident never happened. Says Harris just made it up.

Then why hasn't the government clearly stated he had no permission?

Why have we seen plenty of other Presidents and former Presidents photographed and videoed at Arlington, some while running for re-election like Obama was?
They have clearly stated that it is against the law, to bring a camera crew in. Trump was told they couldn't shoot and he did it anyway.

Coming from the side that takes anything against Trump without evidence and anything against Dems requiring full convictions and exhausted appeals to believe, you can kindly go fuck yourself

Coming from the side that is still in denial of all of Trump's crimes, it happened. Deal with it.

This is not a flaming thread. It is based in facts that have a direct bearing on our political outcome. Despite the military releasing a statement describing the incident, and criticizing the trump campaign for their behavior, trump now says the incident didn't happen, and Harris just made the whole thing up. His constant lies don't phase his supporters. Will the GOP ever return to a time when blatant provable lies are no longer acceptable, and truth and integrity have a place in their decisions?

no fucks to give.jpg

Coming from the side that takes anything against Trump without evidence and anything against Dems requiring full convictions and exhausted appeals to believe, you can kindly go fuck yourself
Obviously untrue. I accept well founded allegations against Dems, like Sen Mendendez, although you have stupid excuses for this as well.

When the allegations come from a hack, it’s one hint. This is coming from the Army.

Trump has no credibility and does himself no favors by surrounding himself with people who have absolutely no moral compass.

Obviously untrue. I accept well founded allegations against Dems, like Sen Mendendez, although you have stupid excuses for this as well.

When the allegations come from a hack, it’s one hint. This is coming from the Army.

Trump has no credibility and does himself no favors by surrounding himself with people who have absolutely no moral compass.

LOL, and then he still stayed in the Senate until convicted. and then some.

Your response, dingus.

Your ilk seem to get their morals only when forced into a corner.
You lost the thread Marty. You said I refuse to accept anything about Dems unless there’s a “full conviction”. Which is also funny because your MAGA cult doesn’t even accept convictions”.

You’re clearly wrong about me, but that’s because you’re a biased hack. Someone who isn’t in a cult like you can usually tell the difference between legitimate allegations and crazy fake shit. You guys have lost any chance at being able to do so, which is convenient because your alternate world view just doesn’t jive with reality.

You just can’t stop moving the goal posts.

You lost the thread Marty. You said I refuse to accept anything about Dems unless there’s a “full conviction”. Which is also funny because your MAGA cult doesn’t even accept convictions”.

You’re clearly wrong about me, but that’s because you’re a biased hack. Someone who isn’t in a cult like you can usually tell the difference between legitimate allegations and crazy fake shit. You guys have lost any chance at being able to do so, which is convenient because your alternate world view just doesn’t jive with reality.

You just can’t stop moving the goal posts.

After that many pages I just get tired of your shitposting.

Why is that section different than any other section?

Also who were the people smiling next to him in the picuture?
You'll have to ask Arlington Cemetery why, but I believe it's because that section is classed as recent burials.

Forum List

Back