Trump claims Arlington incident never happened. Says Harris just made it up.

Trump said the drama was made up.
by him, it was. lol. I'm sure the ANC employee didn't volunteer to getting shoved by his "minders."

But I actually have some sympathy (not empathy) for the Old Weird Guy and the Arlington thing. I'm willing to believe he and the supportive familes engineered this without knowing it is STRICTLY forbidden to do any politicking in ANC. All people buried there are heros, and so are their families, and they should be treated as heros.

by him, it was. lol. I'm sure the ANC employee didn't volunteer to getting shoved by his "minders."

But I actually have some sympathy (not empathy) for the Old Weird Guy and the Arlington thing. I'm willing to believe he and the supportive familes engineered this without knowing it is STRICTLY forbidden to do any politicking in ANC. All people buried there are heros, and so are their families, and they should be treated as heros.

A rule only enforced against Trump evidently.

And so far all we have is he said it said.

I doubt the government wants to dig any deeper because they know the facts will make them look bad.
If only Trump hadn't given up his credibility by surrounding himself with campaign staff like Corey Lewandowski.

The Army is trying hard not to involve themselves in politics. Trump could prove his allegations that it was all made up but we know he won't do that because it will make him look bad (at least to normal people, the cultists can pretend anything make Trump look great).

If only Trump hadn't given up his credibility by surrounding himself with campaign staff like Corey Lewandowski.

The Army is trying hard not to involve themselves in politics. Trump could prove his allegations that it was all made up but we know he won't do that because it will make him look bad (at least to normal people, the cultists can pretend anything make Trump look great).

If only you twats hadn't cried wolf over any little thing even remotely related to Trump.

Actually the Navy (Marines) and Air Force have stayed out of it, which should tell you something.

If only you twats hadn't cried wolf over any little thing even remotely related to Trump.

Actually the Navy (Marines) and Air Force have stayed out of it, which should tell you something.
Arlington is under the management of the Army. The fact that they're "staying out of it" just reflects your ignorance of that fact.

These are the guys you're sticking up for, loser.

The Brass who are beholden to Biden and rooting for Harris did.
Baseless accusation. You sound as conspiratorial as Trump who claimed there was no conflict, which contradicts even his own campaign staff.

Crazy shit you believe.

Oh yeah, and they have proof that it was nothing but they won't release it because of, uh, reasons.

Baseless accusation. You sound as conspiratorial as Trump who claimed there was no conflict, which contradicts even his own campaign staff.

Crazy shit you believe.

Oh yeah, and they have proof that it was nothing but they won't release it because of, uh, reasons.

Baseless only to a TDS moron like you.

And yet no actual police report....

Baseless only to a TDS moron like you.

And yet no actual police report....
Trump is contradicting his own campaign staff, all of whom are venerate liars.

But you're going with accusations that people you know nothing about are all out to get him.

That's some real cult thinking you got there.

Trump is contradicting his own campaign staff, all of whom are venerate liars.

But you're going with accusations that people you know nothing about are all out to get him.

That's some real cult thinking you got there.

Coming from the side that takes anything against Trump without evidence and anything against Dems requiring full convictions and exhausted appeals to believe, you can kindly go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back