BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Jesus Christ...

The fucking Democrats and their sympathizers should be outlawed.

...and the other shoe drops. Flynn who was getting paid by Turkey... was working for Turkey behind the scenes to try and get Anti-Edrogn cleric in Pennsylvania kicked out of the country and sent to Turkey.

Selling favors in the government for money? Yep, that will get Flynn on the hot seat in a minute, and also a good reason for him to flip on the Trump team to save his own ass.
Are you really this fucking dense?

It was published 18 hours ago by Bill Palmer. Now who is the dumbass?
That's not where it originated, dumbass. The source is in the OP.
You. You're the dumbass. The source is Juliette Kayyem - like it says in the OP.
Syn,
How the hell are ya
How's the Golf game?

...and the other shoe drops. Flynn who was getting paid by Turkey... was working for Turkey behind the scenes to try and get Anti-Edrogn cleric in Pennsylvania kicked out of the country and sent to Turkey.

Selling favors in the government for money? Yep, that will get Flynn on the hot seat in a minute, and also a good reason for him to flip on the Trump team to save his own ass.
Are you really this fucking dense?

He was using his former position to make money off a foreign government... quick think! There is a law against that...guess which one it is.

Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.
60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

The evidence is mounting against Trump and the glove will fit

Trump better start warming up the Ford Bronco

Syn,
How the hell are ya
How's the Golf game?
Shitty - I haven't played since Christmas! I'm so busy with work, then on the weekends I'm always stuck doing yard work! Worst of all, the weather has been perfect!

How you been, o-retired one?

C7yasLPUwAAXKUm.jpg

And the evidence keeps piling up!

CLONK!!!

(It's 40 tweets long, so I understand if you conservatives have to take a nap or something along the way)

Trump and his clowns are such amateurs.........left clues like neon signs everywhere, as in talking to Russian agents on the PHONE, which even a moron like Flynn should know goddam well is just plain stupid

this is crazy shit, like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest with these freaks!

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?
I'm getting so sick of this shit I'm getting to the point of not caring anymore. There seems to be about as much integrity on this forum as there is in DC, which is to say not much.
Not caring as much, at least, would be gentler on your soul.

Expecting members of an anonymous political forum to have more integrity than our elected leaders (or unelected in Hillary's case!) is an unusual expectation.

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.
"you guys"? "yourselves"? "you clowns"? Have you been drinking or just very angry?

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
Perhaps? Lol

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco
Proof? Charges? Liar.

Perhaps? Lol

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

The evidence is mounting against Trump and the glove will fit

Trump better start warming up the Ford Bronco
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Seriously, the massive LW circle jerk around this is very amusing. Almost as funny as Rush Limbaugh's rants against Obama in 2009.

Forum List

Back