BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

I expect every American to have integrity. Many don't of course but the expectation remains.
Honesty is an integral part of being a good person.
An excellent ideal, but, sadly, unrealistic. Agreed about honesty.

Perhaps now you can understand why I questioned your post:

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol

BREAKING:

Sources say synthaholic MAY be a misanthropist.

He was using his former position to make money off a foreign government... quick think! There is a law against that...guess which one it is.
One that you have no proof of.

You don't think that if Flynn lobbied to have the rules changed to have him deported to Turkey it wouldn't come out???
I asked for proof. What I "think" has no bearing on anything. PROOF? You got any?

What proof do you want from me? my wiretapped conversations with Flynn?
I knew you had no proof. You like the rest of the regressives, just lie and smear and never have anything to back it up with except he said she said BS. That makes you a liar.

You'v
Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.
60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco
Proof? Charges? Liar.

You considered Hillary Clinton guilty even though there was no proof, there were no charges, and Republicans have been lying about her for 35 years. And she hadn't done ANYTHING.

Now your guy is on the hot seat and suddenly you're demanding proof and saying lack of proof and lack of charges prove innocence. Boy, you've really changed your tune.

Syn,
How the hell are ya
How's the Golf game?
Shitty - I haven't played since Christmas! I'm so busy with work, then on the weekends I'm always stuck doing yard work! Worst of all, the weather has been perfect!

How you been, o-retired one?
had a long cold winter in Idaho
We;ve had one week of warm weather.
Played about 8 rounds so far.
I have a ranch style yard with lot of farms around me so I'm using a lot of
Roundup.
You shouldn't use Roundup. Nasty stuff that kills more than grass/weeds. Especially toxic to bees, which are already in decline. There are plenty of other products on the market that will do the same thing without the toxicity.

I don't think of Idaho as a big golfing state. I associate it with other things. How are the courses? Are they few and far between? I'd imaging the layouts are more interesting than flat Florida.

Syn,
How the hell are ya
How's the Golf game?
Shitty - I haven't played since Christmas! I'm so busy with work, then on the weekends I'm always stuck doing yard work! Worst of all, the weather has been perfect!

How you been, o-retired one?
had a long cold winter in Idaho
We;ve had one week of warm weather.
Played about 8 rounds so far.
I have a ranch style yard with lot of farms around me so I'm using a lot of
Roundup.
You shouldn't use Roundup. Nasty stuff that kills more than grass/weeds. Especially toxic to bees, which are already in decline. There are plenty of other products on the market that will do the same thing without the toxicity.

I don't think of Idaho as a big golfing state. I associate it with other things. How are the courses? Are they few and far between? I'd imaging the layouts are more interesting than flat Florida.

My home course is along the snake river so they pretty much get all the irrigation water they need. It's a fairly flat course although there are hilly courses in the area. In a 90 mile radius of my house there's 11 courses.

Round Up is used pretty heavy in this area b/c Roundup ready sugarbeets are planted. here. Idaho produces 1/3 of all Sugar consumed in the United States.
There is some alfalfa seed grown in the area and I know Bees are essential to a good crop.
So ya see alot of large boxes for their homes.
I've never heard about toxicity in Roundup till you mentioned it.
Of course Roundup in king around here.

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia

The thing is, it's difficult to testify that something happened that's a delusion.

The thing is, it's difficult to testify that something happened that's a delusion.
Every single day gets more interesting and the noose tightens a bit more. Have we ever seen anything even close to this mess with a former sitting President. At this rate the mid terms will be a disaster for the GOP

Every single day gets more interesting and the noose tightens a bit more. Have we ever seen anything even close to this mess with a former sitting President. At this rate the mid terms will be a disaster for the GOP

What do you mean by a mess? Bunch of butthurt democrats on a witch hunt? Sure we didn't see that, because Obama was their choice. 5-year old minded people having a huge temper tantrum is not a disaster by any means. People enjoy themselves when idiots self identify.

What do you mean by a mess? Bunch of butthurt democrats on a witch hunt? Sure we didn't see that, because Obama was their choice. 5-year old minded people having a huge temper tantrum is not a disaster by any means. People enjoy themselves when idiots self identify.
You said the same thing a fe years back when the Bush economy and jobs were in a free fall. It was no big deal, the Republicans would maintain their hold on Congress. Where there is smoke, honey bunch, there is fire.

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia

^ Fake News for Morons

Flynn knows the Russian collusion happemed. He will squeal to save his own neck. The Orange Comrade is toast...

Which Norman does regularly (self identify as an idiot).

Forum List

Back