🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Now, just how would you know that? Do you have a source inside the network?
If Trump walked across the Potomac river, CNN's headline would be "Proof that Trump can't swim !"
Unlike Fox, CNN tries not to lie to its viewers every single day
Why would you trust either one?
You trust Fox even though they constantly lie to you, all because they tell you what you want to hear. CNN does not lie to us
bud, ( I call ya bud, because that's the first stage of a blooming idiot), I don't watch Fox, up until about a year ago, I watched CN, because I felt they were the least biased.

When I saw how left-partisan it had become, I decided to get my news online, from reliable sources.
Hand Job, is shoveling the manure once again

60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco
That's quite a wild stretch of the truth.

How many Prssidents have had an FBI investigation over their head?

Nixons crimes would have led to Obstruction of Justice charges
Trumps crimes would lead to Treason

CNN lies like a rubber rug... Flat out.

They reported on some fake-assed document without checking facts, then got called on it. Now their in a full-on retaliation mode. They're so butthurt about it they are trying to destroy the person that exposed them.

In Webster's dictionary under "Fake News" it says "See CNN."..

If Trump walked across the Potomac river, CNN's headline would be "Proof that Trump can't swim !"
Unlike Fox, CNN tries not to lie to its viewers every single day
Why would you trust either one?
You trust Fox even though they constantly lie to you, all because they tell you what you want to hear. CNN does not lie to us
bud, ( I call ya bud, because that's the first stage of a blooming idiot), I don't watch Fox, up until about a year ago, I watched CN, because I felt they were the least biased.

When I saw how left-partisan it had become, I decided to get my news online, from reliable sources.
Hand Job, is shoveling the manure once again

Bud, that makes no sense

Unlike the rightwing rants about Obama, evidence is building against Trump

Who will a jury believe more?
Flynn or Trump?
What "evidence is building against Trump"? Other than you don't like him and he exaggerates more than Hillary?

It depends on what Flynn has to say. You are ready to convict based on a claim that Flynn "may have flipped". Until there's some actual evidence, there is nothing for a jury to hear.

CNN lies like a rubber rug... Flat out.

They reported on some fake-assed document without checking facts, then got called on it. Now their in a full-on retaliation mode. They're so butthurt about it they are trying to destroy the person that exposed them.

In Webster's dictionary under "Fake News" it says "See CNN."..
As usual you cannot come up with a single bit of proof, just some made up BS. What was the document, when did it happen, give us a link to your story, or just STFU for a change

A CNN "analyst" positing something bad about the GOP is like a FOX "analyst" positing something bad about the Dems.

We can believe it when we see it.
CNN is far more above board and honest in their reporting, you cant even begin to compare the two.

No, you can't and even Mac knows this. He's just so dedicated to his "both sides do it" narrative that it blinds him to actual reality. He's much like the beltway press in that regard.

A CNN "analyst" positing something bad about the GOP is like a FOX "analyst" positing something bad about the Dems.

CNN is far more above board and honest in their reporting, you cant even begin to compare the two.

No, you can't and even Mac knows this. He's just so dedicated to his "both sides do it" narrative that it blinds him to actual reality. He's much like the beltway press in that regard.
CNN's reporting leans the way you two like it, and that's fine. And indeed, that's why conservatives like FOX.

Trying to convince either group of that is an abject waste of time, so I don't try.

Several, including your favorite, William Jefferson Clinton.

Would? How about "could". You have no evidence, only conjecture and wet dreams. If he's guilty, he should be charged and convicted. If not, what next? You've been bitching about Trump for the past five months, ever since your candidate Hillary lost in an upset election.

Powerful people like Hillary and Trump have a lot of "buffers". If anyone is convicted, it's most likely to be a Trump lackey, not Trump himself. If anyone in the Trump campaign is convicted of colluding with the Russians, would you be satisfactorily entertained if he/she is publicly executed in Lafayette Square?

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia

It would not surprise me at all if Flynn and or Manifort roll over. The Trump team is throwing them both under the bus.

Look what Trumps good buddy over at the National Enquirer did for him...

enquirer2.jpg

Last edited:

CNN's reporting leans the way you two like it, and that's fine. And indeed, that's why conservatives like FOX.

Trying to convince either group of that is an abject waste of time, so I don't try.

Yes, towards truth. They are the least partisan (outside PBS).

Even MSNBC is far less partisan than Fox. A conservative has a three hour show every day and they just hired Van Sustren.

You can't even compare the punditry.

Yes, I know it's a waste of time trying to convince you. You're as dedicated to your narrative as any of the "hyper partisans" you love to moan about constantly.

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

The evidence is mounting against Trump and the glove will fit

Trump better start warming up the Ford Bronco
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Seriously, the massive LW circle jerk around this is very amusing. Almost as funny as Rush Limbaugh's rants against Obama in 2009.

Flynn or Trump?
What evidence? Tell us all please. What? You don't have any? Go figure.

Yes, towards truth. They are the least partisan (outside PBS).

Even MSNBC is far less partisan than Fox. A conservative has a three hour show every day and they just hired Van Sustren.

You can't even compare the punditry.

Yes, I know it's a waste of time trying to convince you. You're as dedicated to your narrative as any of the "hyper partisans" you love to moan about constantly.
Okie dokie.

Would? How about "could". You have no evidence, only conjecture and wet dreams. If he's guilty, he should be charged and convicted. If not, what next? You've been bitching about Trump for the past five months, ever since your candidate Hillary lost in an upset election.

Powerful people like Hillary and Trump have a lot of "buffers". If anyone is convicted, it's most likely to be a Trump lackey, not Trump himself. If anyone in the Trump campaign is convicted of colluding with the Russians, would you be satisfactorily entertained if he/she is publicly executed in Lafayette Square?
Blow jobs don't count

Seriously, the massive LW circle jerk around this is very amusing. Almost as funny as Rush Limbaugh's rants against Obama in 2009.

Flynn or Trump?
You keep demanding evidence and then ignore it once it is provided

Rinse/Repeat

Blow jobs don't count
Nice try whitewashing Whitewater. People did go to jail for that, but the Clintons, like Trump, "have a lot of buffers".

Flynn or Trump?

Rinse/Repeat
A link to a journalist report on what Flynn "may" have done isn't evidence. It's just one step above rumor. When factual sworn testimony is on record, then that counts as evidence. Same goes for surveillance recordings and other facts. Remember Abscam? One Senator and six Representatives, all Democrats, were convicted of bribery and conspiracy. Five other Democrat officials were also convicted of crimes. That was done with evidence, not a news link.

ABSCAM

Abscam - Wikipedia
Of the 31 targeted officials, one US senator (Harrison A. Williams [D-N.J.]) and six members of the US House of Representatives (John Jenrette [D-S.C.], Richard Kelly [R-Fla.], Raymond Lederer [D-Pa.], Michael "Ozzie" Myers [D-Pa.], Frank Thompson [D-N.J.], and John M. Murphy [D-N.Y.]) were convicted of bribery and conspiracy in separate trials in 1981. Five other government officials were convicted, including New Jersey State Senator and Mayor of Camden, New Jersey, Angelo Errichetti [D]; members of the Philadelphia City Council, including Council President George X. Schwartz [D], Majority Leader Harry Jannotti [D], and Councilman Louis Johanson [D]; and an inspector for the Immigration and Naturalization Service

Blow jobs don't count
Nice try whitewashing Whitewater. People did go to jail for that, but the Clintons, like Trump, "have a lot of buffers".
Oh yes the seven year Whitewater investigation that found nothing

Russiagate has been going on for a week and Republicans are already whining......Aren't we done yet?

Flynn or Trump?

Rinse/Repeat
A link to a journalist report on what Flynn "may" have done isn't evidence. It's just one step above rumor. When factual sworn testimony is on record, then that counts as evidence. Same goes for surveillance recordings and other facts. Remember Abscam? One Senator and six Representatives, all Democrats, were convicted of bribery and conspiracy. Five other Democrat officials were also convicted of crimes. That was done with evidence, not a news link.

ABSCAM

Abscam - Wikipedia
Of the 31 targeted officials, one US senator (Harrison A. Williams [D-N.J.]) and six members of the US House of Representatives (John Jenrette [D-S.C.], Richard Kelly [R-Fla.], Raymond Lederer [D-Pa.], Michael "Ozzie" Myers [D-Pa.], Frank Thompson [D-N.J.], and John M. Murphy [D-N.Y.]) were convicted of bribery and conspiracy in separate trials in 1981. Five other government officials were convicted, including New Jersey State Senator and Mayor of Camden, New Jersey, Angelo Errichetti [D]; members of the Philadelphia City Council, including Council President George X. Schwartz [D], Majority Leader Harry Jannotti [D], and Councilman Louis Johanson [D]; and an inspector for the Immigration and Naturalization Service
Rinse/Repeat

Forum List

Back