🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia

^ Fake News for Morons
Just like you, hand job, all fake

CNN is guessing at stuff again..............ok
Now, just how would you know that? Do you have a source inside the network?
If Trump walked across the Potomac river, CNN's headline would be "Proof that Trump can't swim !"

When Trump walks across the Potomac he will go hand-in-hand with EPA Sect. Scott Pruitt - hopefully neither of them smoke so the river won't catch on fire.
It gets pretty serious when a former national security advisors begins to testify against the President, along with who knows else.

If Trump walked across the Potomac river, CNN's headline would be "Proof that Trump can't swim !"

When Trump walks across the Potomac he will go hand-in-hand with EPA Sect. Scott Pruitt - hopefully neither of them smoke so the river won't catch on fire.
It gets pretty serious when a former national security advisors begins to testify against the President, along with who knows else.

Investigators know that the first crack in a case is the precursor of things to come. A crack is easy to spot, and easy to exploit. The carrot works best, but the stick is always in the picture.

the speculation that flynn has 'flipped' has been raised a while ago. lobbying for a foreign government without registering as doing so, is a federal crime & flynn was a lobbyist for both russia AND turkey.

& because it is a federal crime, rumor has it that comey struck a deal with flynn to either cooperate & give up the goods or face prison time. do you honestly think there was no reason flynn got to register as a foreign agent ' retroactively '? was it because comey has a big heart? lol...

yaaaa...... this is gonna all gonna come tumbling down soon. :popcorn:

These little LIB creeps are once again going to look like dummies when the whole 'Trump/Russia' LIB wet dream turns into yet another nightmare for them.
The same LIB losers who bought into the Trayvon Martin/Big Mike hoaxes invented by the LIB MSM.

Every single day gets more interesting and the noose tightens a bit more. Have we ever seen anything even close to this mess with a former sitting President. At this rate the mid terms will be a disaster for the GOP
Wouldn't it be wild if the terms "make America great again" and "America first", were terms the Russians invented as part of their information infiltration into this country?

the speculation that flynn has 'flipped' has been raised a while ago. lobbying for a foreign government without registering as doing so, is a federal crime & flynn was a lobbyist for both russia AND turkey.

& because it is a federal crime, rumor has it that comey struck a deal with flynn to either cooperate & give up the goods or face prison time. do you honestly think there was no reason flynn got to register as a foreign agent ' retroactively '? was it because comey has a big heart? lol...

yaaaa...... this is gonna all gonna come tumbling down soon. :popcorn:
And with that, we cue the song...

A CNN "analyst" positing something bad about the GOP is like a FOX "analyst" positing something bad about the Dems.

We can believe it when we see it.
CNN is far more above board and honest in their reporting, you cant even begin to compare the two.

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia
Dear God, let it be true....

A CNN "analyst" positing something bad about the GOP is like a FOX "analyst" positing something bad about the Dems. We can believe it when we see it..
CNN is far more above board and honest in their reporting, you cant even begin to compare the two.
An analyst is not a reporter.

You know that, right?

Unlike Fox, CNN tries not to lie to its viewers every single day
Why would you trust either one?
You trust Fox even though they constantly lie to you, all because they tell you what you want to hear. CNN does not lie to us

We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.
60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

The evidence is mounting against Trump and the glove will fit

Trump better start warming up the Ford Bronco
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Seriously, the massive LW circle jerk around this is very amusing. Almost as funny as Rush Limbaugh's rants against Obama in 2009.
Unlike the rightwing rants about Obama, evidence is building against Trump

Who will a jury believe more?
Flynn or Trump?

Unlike Fox, CNN tries not to lie to its viewers every single day
Why would you trust either one?
You trust Fox even though they constantly lie to you, all because they tell you what you want to hear. CNN does not lie to us
bud, ( I call ya bud, because that's the first stage of a blooming idiot), I don't watch Fox, up until about a year ago, I watched CN, because I felt they were the least biased.

When I saw how left-partisan it had become, I decided to get my news online, from reliable sources.

Forum List

Back