🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Trumps blood type won't match. He's G(old) positive.

...and the other shoe drops. Flynn who was getting paid by Turkey... was working for Turkey behind the scenes to try and get Anti-Edrogn cleric in Pennsylvania kicked out of the country and sent to Turkey.

Selling favors in the government for money? Yep, that will get Flynn on the hot seat in a minute, and also a good reason for him to flip on the Trump team to save his own ass.
Are you really this fucking dense?

He was using his former position to make money off a foreign government... quick think! There is a law against that...guess which one it is.
One that you have no proof of.

The deniers in are in full court denial.

Preview

And Trump is in the WH.

Where he will be for at least 45 more months.

Suck on it.

...and the other shoe drops. Flynn who was getting paid by Turkey... was working for Turkey behind the scenes to try and get Anti-Edrogn cleric in Pennsylvania kicked out of the country and sent to Turkey.

Selling favors in the government for money? Yep, that will get Flynn on the hot seat in a minute, and also a good reason for him to flip on the Trump team to save his own ass.

He was using his former position to make money off a foreign government... quick think! There is a law against that...guess which one it is.

You don't think that if Flynn lobbied to have the rules changed to have him deported to Turkey it wouldn't come out???

Syn,
How the hell are ya
How's the Golf game?
Shitty - I haven't played since Christmas! I'm so busy with work, then on the weekends I'm always stuck doing yard work! Worst of all, the weather has been perfect!

How you been, o-retired one?
had a long cold winter in Idaho
We;ve had one week of warm weather.
Played about 8 rounds so far.
I have a ranch style yard with lot of farms around me so I'm using a lot of
Roundup.

You don't think that if Flynn lobbied to have the rules changed to have him deported to Turkey it wouldn't come out???
I asked for proof. What I "think" has no bearing on anything. PROOF? You got any?

I asked for proof. What I "think" has no bearing on anything. PROOF? You got any?

What proof do you want from me? my wiretapped conversations with Flynn?

holy cow, Trump lackeys seen loading TrumpForceOne with a vengeance as the penthouse at Dump Tower Moscow is readied......

While Trump associates Carter Page, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort all agree to talk to the House Intelligence Committee, former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn is not talking.

Kayyem believes through sources and open reporting that Mike Flynn may be working for the FBI and has flipped on Trump. She believes he may have a deal with them and that’s why we haven’t heard from him in some time.

BREAKING: Harvard Professor States Trump Aide Has Flipped On Him Over Russia; This Is A GAMECHANGER

I knew you had no proof. You like the rest of the regressives, just lie and smear and never have anything to back it up with except he said she said BS. That makes you a liar.

holy cow, Trump lackeys seen loading TrumpForceOne with a vengeance as the penthouse at Dump Tower Moscow is readied......

While Trump associates Carter Page, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort all agree to talk to the House Intelligence Committee, former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn is not talking.

Kayyem believes through sources and open reporting that Mike Flynn may be working for the FBI and has flipped on Trump. She believes he may have a deal with them and that’s why we haven’t heard from him in some time.

BREAKING: Harvard Professor States Trump Aide Has Flipped On Him Over Russia; This Is A GAMECHANGER
Proof?

I knew you had no proof. You like the rest of the regressives, just lie and smear and never have anything to back it up with except he said she said BS. That makes you a liar.

"
From The Wall Street Journal:

The discussion late last summer involved ideas about how to get Fethullah Gulen, a cleric whom Turkey has accused of orchestrating last summer’s failed military coup, to Turkey without going through the U.S. extradition legal process, according to [former CIA Director] Mr. [James] Woolsey and those who were briefed.

Mr. Woolsey told The Wall Street Journal he arrived at the meeting in New York on Sept. 19 in the middle of the discussion and found the topic startling and the actions being discussed possibly illegal.

The Turkish ministers were interested in open-ended thinking on the subject, and the ideas were raised hypothetically, said the people who were briefed. The ministers in attendance included [Berat Albayrak, Erdoğan’s son-in-law] and the country’s foreign minister, foreign-lobbying disclosure documents show."

Mike Flynn Discussed Extraditing Foe of Turkish President Erdogan from U.S.

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?
I'm getting so sick of this shit I'm getting to the point of not caring anymore. There seems to be about as much integrity on this forum as there is in DC, which is to say not much.
Not caring as much, at least, would be gentler on your soul.

Expecting members of an anonymous political forum to have more integrity than our elected leaders (or unelected in Hillary's case!) is an unusual expectation.
I expect every American to have integrity. Many don't of course but the expectation remains.
Honesty is an integral part of being a good person.

Forum List

Back