BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Aww, poor, Mary. Sees faggots everywhere.

Especially, in the mirror, isn’t that right, Mary?

Hypocritical lefty using homophobic accusations as a smear.

Vile scum.
Fucking idiot. Next time, try reading the post I was responding to. It’s in English so you may need some help.

I read it. You're the lefty using an accusation of homosexuality as an insult.

That is you being an homophobic hypocrite.

YOu lefties, are so hypocritical, you can't even see it. It's like trying to get a fish to see water. A blind fish. With a learning disability. That speaks a different language.
Had you read and had you not been the hypocritical one here, you would have called him out for calling posters, "faggots."

I'm not the one pretending to be "sensitive". I have no problem with calling someone a "faggot" figuratively.

YOu libs are the ones who pretend to be so upset about such shit, but then do it yourself, all the time.

Thus, you are hypocrites, as I pointed out, above.
Nope, the hypocrite is the one staring at you sympathetically in the mirror. You're the hypocrite for calling me out for calling the person projecting others are the faggot. Of course, had he been a Liberal, then you would have called him out.

Hypocritical lefty using homophobic accusations as a smear.

Vile scum.
Fucking idiot. Next time, try reading the post I was responding to. It’s in English so you may need some help.

YOu lefties, are so hypocritical, you can't even see it. It's like trying to get a fish to see water. A blind fish. With a learning disability. That speaks a different language.
Had you read and had you not been the hypocritical one here, you would have called him out for calling posters, "faggots."

I'm not the one pretending to be "sensitive". I have no problem with calling someone a "faggot" figuratively.

YOu libs are the ones who pretend to be so upset about such shit, but then do it yourself, all the time.

Nope, the hypocrite is the one staring at you sympathetically in the mirror. You're the hypocrite for calling me out for calling the person projecting others are the faggot. Of course, had he been a Liberal, then you would have called him out.

No, I am not the one who supports Political Correctness while using homophobic slurs. That is you. YOu are the hypocrite.

Are you so stupid you can't understand simple english? DO I need to link to a dictionary like you are a small child learning words?

No, I am not the one who supports Political Correctness while using homophobic slurs. That is you. YOu are the hypocrite.

Are you so stupid you can't understand simple english? DO I need to link to a dictionary like you are a small child learning words?
LOLOL

Why do you so often expose how retarded you are? I’m not admonishing anyone for not being politically correct in this forum.

Uh-oh, I called you, “retarded.” That’s not politically correct either. :ack-1:

:lmao:

You rightards crack me up.

LOLOL

Why do you so often expose how retarded you are? I’m not admonishing anyone for not being politically correct in this forum.

I did not claim you were admonishing anyone for not being politically correct in this forum.

I said that you support Political Correctness, while being completely politically INcorrect, hence you are a hypocrite.

Neither I nor Morrison support Political Correctness, thus we are not being hypocrites when we are politically incorrect.

That you are too stupid to understand this simple concept, is no surprise.

LOLOL

I did not claim you were admonishing anyone for not being politically correct in this forum.

I said that you support Political Correctness, while being completely politically INcorrect, hence you are a hypocrite.

Neither I nor Morrison support Political Correctness, thus we are not being hypocrites when we are politically incorrect.

LOLOL

Damn, you’re even more rightarded than I gave you credit for.

Quote me ever once saying I support political correctness.....

The hole you’re digging is getting deeper.

:dig:

LOLOL

LOLOL

lol!! RIght, like I'm going to search though your mountain of garbage posts looking for examples of your pushing political correctness.

You are a leftard asshole. Of course you support political correctness. It is the one of the best ways for a leftard to BE an asshole.

LOLOL

LOLOL

lol!! RIght, like I'm going to search though your mountain of garbage posts looking for examples of your pushing political correctness.

You are a leftard asshole. Of course you support political correctness. It is the one of the best ways for a leftard to BE an asshole.
LOLOLOL

And finally the truth emerges. You’re entire premise that I’m being hypocritical is based solely on your prejudiced assumption that I support political correctness even though I’ve never expressed any such support for anyone.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Even better, when challenged to prove you’re not merely hallucinating, you feign disinterest in order to cling to your nonsense; which actually exposes your desire to hold onto your hallucinations like a drug addict holds onto his needle to keep his high.

So now everyone here sees for themselves that you make up stupid accusations based on your own mind-altering delusions. Thanks for bashing yourself, saves me the trouble.

:dance:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

And finally the truth emerges. You’re entire premise that I’m being hypocritical is based solely on your prejudiced assumption that I support political correctness even though I’ve never expressed any such support for anyone.

Even better, when challenged to prove you’re not merely hallucinating, you feign disinterest in order to cling to your nonsense; which actually exposes your desire to hold onto your hallucinations like a drug addict holds onto his needle to keep his high.

So now everyone here sees for themselves that you make up stupid accusations based on your own mind-altering delusions. Thanks for bashing yourself, saves me the trouble.

It is not prejudice to assume group behavior from a member of a group.

You are a standard liberal troll, I assume standard liberal traits.

I note you have not denied it.

My point stands, as you have done nothing to challenge it.

You are a homophobic hypocrite.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Of course it’s prejudice to assume someone in a group believes something others in a group believes when they themselves never express any such belief. Prejudice is pre judging someone based on a perception of characteristics, not on actual personal behavior.

So no, as usual, your point is DOA since its foundation stems from your own hallucinations that I support political correctness, which I don’t and never have, as expressed on this forum. And what’s for me to deny? Your delusions??

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Of course it’s prejudice to assume someone in a group believes something others in a group believes when they themselves never express any such belief. Prejudice is pre judging someone based on a perception of characteristics, not on actual personal behavior.

So no, as usual, your point is DOA since its foundation stems from your own hallucinations that I support political correctness, which I don’t and never have, as expressed on this forum. And what’s for me to deny? Your delusions??

No, generalizing is not the same as prejudice, and i note that you still have not denied that you support political correctness.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

No, generalizing is not the same as prejudice, and i note that you still have not denied that you support political correctness.
You weren’t generalizing. You assumed I support political correctness based on your own prejudices. And of course I denied it. You’re simply too fucking stupid to notice. What do you think I meant when I said you’re hallucinating?

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Civility and political correctness, more often than not are the same thing.

LOLOLOL

You weren’t generalizing. You assumed I support political correctness based on your own prejudices. And of course I denied it. You’re simply too fucking stupid to notice. What do you think I meant when I said you’re hallucinating?

I think you were throwing all sort of qualifiers in there, because you assume that other people are stupid, and thought you could run a line of bullshit past me.

Yes or no. Do you support Political Correctness?

LOLOLOL

Civility and political correctness, more often than not are the same thing.

oh, the two have really nothing to do with each other.

LOLOLOL

I think you were throwing all sort of qualifiers in there, because you assume that other people are stupid, and thought you could run a line of bullshit past me.

Yes or no. Do you support Political Correctness?
You thought wrong.

Forum List

Back