BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

It is not prejudice to assume group behavior from a member of a group.

You are a standard liberal troll, I assume standard liberal traits.

I note you have not denied it.

My point stands, as you have done nothing to challenge it.

You are a homophobic hypocrite.
Of course it’s prejudice to assume someone in a group believes something others in a group believes when they themselves never express any such belief. Prejudice is pre judging someone based on a perception of characteristics, not on actual personal behavior.

So no, as usual, your point is DOA since its foundation stems from your own hallucinations that I support political correctness, which I don’t and never have, as expressed on this forum. And what’s for me to deny? Your delusions??

:lmao:

No, generalizing is not the same as prejudice, and i note that you still have not denied that you support political correctness.
You weren’t generalizing. You assumed I support political correctness based on your own prejudices. And of course I denied it. You’re simply too fucking stupid to notice. What do you think I meant when I said you’re hallucinating?

I think you were throwing all sort of qualifiers in there, because you assume that other people are stupid, and thought you could run a line of bullshit past me.

Yes or no. Do you support Political Correctness?
You thought wrong.

Still can't answer directly. Silly stupid liberal.

Yes or no?

Of course it’s prejudice to assume someone in a group believes something others in a group believes when they themselves never express any such belief. Prejudice is pre judging someone based on a perception of characteristics, not on actual personal behavior.

So no, as usual, your point is DOA since its foundation stems from your own hallucinations that I support political correctness, which I don’t and never have, as expressed on this forum. And what’s for me to deny? Your delusions??

No, generalizing is not the same as prejudice, and i note that you still have not denied that you support political correctness.
You weren’t generalizing. You assumed I support political correctness based on your own prejudices. And of course I denied it. You’re simply too fucking stupid to notice. What do you think I meant when I said you’re hallucinating?

I think you were throwing all sort of qualifiers in there, because you assume that other people are stupid, and thought you could run a line of bullshit past me.

You thought wrong.

Yes or no?
Fuck off, ankle gummer. Asked and answered.

You thought wrong.

Yes or no?
What's with the name calling?

We now have video of the Fake Bomber explaining to The FBI how he made his Fake Bombs.

giphy.gif

Gawd... he looks awful.

Bill's a Vegan now...which I suppose is almost as bad a punishment for his sexual abuse of women as having to stay married to hiLIARy to stay out of jail.

You thought wrong.

Yes or no?
What's with the name calling?

Trying to badger him into discussing the issue. You really don't have a clue, do you?

Forum List

Back