BREAKING: Flynn Lawyers Reveal FBI Attorney Lisa Page Edited Flynn FBI 302 Report

"Powell charges that Page directed Strzok to alter his Flynn interview 302. As in most instances in life, words matter. The change in wording was instrumental in moving Flynn from a target to a subject. One recalls how critical wording was in the FBI’s decision not to argue that DOJ charge Hillary Clinton with a crime in the private email server investigation. Comey elected not to use “gross negligence” to characterize Clinton's actions — which would have been the required language in the mishandling of classified information statute — and instead settled upon the more benign and non-indictable “extreme carelessness.""

The Michael Flynn smoking gun: FBI headquarters altered interview summary

Set up like a bowling pin
Knocked down, it gets to wearin' thin

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What a stupid question.

ANY edit is ILLEGAL. THAT is what's IMPORTANT... moron.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the judge has to say.
Suuuure.. in other words.... "I guess we'll have to wait and see if Flynn gets an activist leftist judge or a conservative judge."

I don't think it was a transcript of the interview but a summary report, nor does it look like any of Flynns words were changed. Do you think they recorded the interview?

Isn't there already a judge on the case?
/——/ Well, I think it was a transcript, so there.

Why would they call it a 302 Report?
/——/
List of FBI forms - Wikipedia
A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony. Criticism. The use of the FD-302has been criticized as a form of institutionalized perjury due to FBI guidelines that prohibit recordings of interviews. Prominent defense lawyers and former FBI agents have stated that they believe that the method of interviewing by the FBI is designed to expose interviewees to potential perjury or false statement criminal charges when the

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the judge has to say.
Suuuure.. in other words.... "I guess we'll have to wait and see if Flynn gets an activist leftist judge or a conservative judge."

I don't think it was a transcript of the interview but a summary report, nor does it look like any of Flynns words were changed. Do you think they recorded the interview?

/——/

A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony. Criticism. The use of the FD-302has been criticized as a form of institutionalized perjury due to FBI guidelines that prohibit recordings of interviews. Prominent defense lawyers and former FBI agents have stated that they believe that the method of interviewing by the FBI is designed to expose interviewees to potential perjury or false statement criminal charges when the

Thanks for the confirmation.

A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct"

/——/

Thanks for the confirmation.

A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct"
/——/ So what?

GOOD: Lisa Page says Trump tweet attacks are ‘like being punched in the gut.’ And given what we’ve seen of her behavior while in public employment, I hope there are more consequences than a few sad-making tweets. But Lisa, it’s not Trump who demeaned you and your career. You built that.

UPDATE: Harsh, but fair:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-02-at-8.51.06-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-12-02-at-8.53.09-AM.png

Fake News About the Fake Orgasm. Married Lisa "Horn Dog" Page not only happily humps married men that she works with, but, she lies too. She asserts without evidence that Trump acted out her orgasm.

Video at the link.

As anyone who follows the news would know, Trump’s performance was closely based on text messages Strzok and Page had exchanged with each other. As he enacted their conversation, Trump conveyed the romantic ardor almost entirely in his rendition of Strzok. In Trump’s Reader’s Digest version of Strzok, Trump fervently states: “Oh, God, I love you, Lisa. And if she doesn’t win, Lisa, we’ve got an insurance policy, Lisa. We’ll get that sonuvabitch out. We’ve got an insurance policy.”

Trump commented in his own voice: “And we’re living through the insurance policy. That’s what it is.” I call that a bingo.

Fake news about a fake orgasm represents the reductio ad absurdum of the media in the Age of Trump.

If I was Flynn, I'd be planning to SUE THE ASS OF EVERYONE that SET ME UP and RUINED MY LIFE.
Michael Flynn Withdraws Guilty Plea.

Flynn’s legal team filed a motion with the U.S. District Court in Washington less than two weeks before he was scheduled to be sentenced. They say the guilty plea should be vacated “because of the government’s bad faith, vindictiveness, and breach of the plea agreement.”​

“Mr. Flynn will not plead guilty. Furthermore, he will not accede to the government’s demand that he ‘disavow’ any statements made in his filings since he obtained new, unconflicted counsel,” defense attorney Sydney Powell wrote.​

"Michael T. Flynn is innocent. Mr. Flynn has cooperated with the government in good faith for two years. He gave the prosecution his full cooperation,” Ms. Powell continued.​

By contrast, the government was never acting in good faith.

If I was Flynn, I'd be planning to SUE THE ASS OF EVERYONE that SET ME UP and RUINED MY LIFE.

Flynn’s legal team filed a motion with the U.S. District Court in Washington less than two weeks before he was scheduled to be sentenced. They say the guilty plea should be vacated “because of the government’s bad faith, vindictiveness, and breach of the plea agreement.”​

“Mr. Flynn will not plead guilty. Furthermore, he will not accede to the government’s demand that he ‘disavow’ any statements made in his filings since he obtained new, unconflicted counsel,” defense attorney Sydney Powell wrote.​

"Michael T. Flynn is innocent. Mr. Flynn has cooperated with the government in good faith for two years. He gave the prosecution his full cooperation,” Ms. Powell continued.​

So what if democrats directed US intelligence Agencies against Trump and Flynn? What's the problem? A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

We've had Sessions, Barr, Huber and Horowitz look at this and the traitors are all still guilty as sin and free as birds.

You think Durham has the magic potion that will suddenly make Republicans take this seriously? Republicans don't give a fuck

So what if democrats directed US intelligence Agencies against Trump and Flynn? What's the problem? A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

We've had Sessions, Barr, Huber and Horowitz look at this and the traitors are all still guilty as sin and free as birds.

You think Durham has the magic potion that will suddenly make Republicans take this seriously? Republicans don't give a fuck
Remember Schumer's warning to Trump about messing with the IC? Schumer is one of the top Democrats in DC and he's scared of them. And we have seen the Clinton Foundation scam, followed by the Biden Family scam, with hints of the Kerry and Pelosi family scams. What if they are all corrupt and know that the IC can expose this at will?

Huber looks like yet another head-fake. Hopefully Barr is the real deal, but, he hasn't proven that.

Remember Schumer's warning to Trump about messing with the IC? Schumer is one of the top Democrats in DC and he's scared of them. And we have seen the Clinton Foundation scam, followed by the Biden Family scam, with hints of the Kerry and Pelosi family scams. What if they are all corrupt and know that the IC can expose this at will?

Huber looks like yet another head-fake. Hopefully Barr is the real deal, but, he hasn't proven that.

I doubt any of them are the "real deal" or we'd know about it by now. I mean they whacked Epstein! They had the guy who roped in all the DC politicians into the videotaped pedophile ring, and-- somehow, nobody knows nothing - they let him get whacked in prison.

Forum List

Back