BREAKING: Flynn Lawyers Reveal FBI Attorney Lisa Page Edited Flynn FBI 302 Report

I have a feeling we are going to catch Democrats red handed with some serious shit and democrats in Congress are going to stonewall .. crazy times

They already are...it's called the "impeachment inquiry."

8AD8F0F6-9F8B-49DF-9D71-FA0F0E0AB646.jpeg

Then she lied under oath about it. She's busted. I expect the charges against Flynn will be dropped.

BREAKING: Flynn Lawyers Reveal FBI Attorney Lisa Page Edited Flynn FBI 302 Report - Then Lied to DOJ About Edits!
What makes the case of Lieutenant-General Michael Flynn so central to the mutiny against Trump is that as chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2012, Flynn had warned that American support for Sunni jihadists in Syria had the unintended effect of supporting the new caliphate movement, that is, ISIS. Among all the heads and former heads of the 17 agencies that make up the US intelligence community, Flynn was the only one who had objected to the disastrous covert intervention in Syria and foreseen its baleful consequences. Obama fired him, but Donald Trump hired him as a top campaign aide and then appointed him national security adviser.

Evidence is still before the courts showing that the FBI set Flynn up in a White House interview, in order to claim that the distinguished general had lied to federal investigators about his contacts with Russians. Flynn’s lawyers have now produced evidence that the charges against him stemmed from an FBI forgery – FBI officials appear to have altered the interview report to put his remarks in an incriminating light. More on the CIA’s witch-hunt against Flynn here. Flynn’s lawyer Sidney Powell claims that the CIA sandbagged him to stop an audit of its operations – the first audit since its founding.

Whatever one thinks of Donald Trump, the possibility should be horrifying that the world’s oldest continuous democratic constitution might be subverted by a cabal of spies with the support of the major media.

A National Nightmare: Andrew McCarthy Exposes the Plot Against the President

Then she lied under oath about it. She's busted. I expect the charges against Flynn will be dropped.

BREAKING: Flynn Lawyers Reveal FBI Attorney Lisa Page Edited Flynn FBI 302 Report - Then Lied to DOJ About Edits!
What makes the case of Lieutenant-General Michael Flynn so central to the mutiny against Trump is that as chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2012, Flynn had warned that American support for Sunni jihadists in Syria had the unintended effect of supporting the new caliphate movement, that is, ISIS. Among all the heads and former heads of the 17 agencies that make up the US intelligence community, Flynn was the only one who had objected to the disastrous covert intervention in Syria and foreseen its baleful consequences. Obama fired him, but Donald Trump hired him as a top campaign aide and then appointed him national security adviser.

Evidence is still before the courts showing that the FBI set Flynn up in a White House interview, in order to claim that the distinguished general had lied to federal investigators about his contacts with Russians. Flynn’s lawyers have now produced evidence that the charges against him stemmed from an FBI forgery – FBI officials appear to have altered the interview report to put his remarks in an incriminating light. More on the CIA’s witch-hunt against Flynn here. Flynn’s lawyer Sidney Powell claims that the CIA sandbagged him to stop an audit of its operations – the first audit since its founding.

Whatever one thinks of Donald Trump, the possibility should be horrifying that the world’s oldest continuous democratic constitution might be subverted by a cabal of spies with the support of the major media.

A National Nightmare: Andrew McCarthy Exposes the Plot Against the President
/----/ "FBI officials appear to have altered the interview report "
And Libtards screech we have to honor Lt Col Vindman and not dare question him because he's a decorated hero. What a bunch of Skumbags.

What are the damning edits again?

LOL.
What a stupid question.

ANY edit is ILLEGAL. THAT is what's IMPORTANT... moron.

That’s idiotic. Any time you draft a document you make edits before you finalize it. Why the hell would that be illegal?
BULL SHIT... NOT when it's supposed to be VERBATIM SPOKEN WORDS.

How would you like to be pulled over by a cop and asked, "how much have you had to drink," and you're answer was "nothing," but he arrested you anyway, and when it went to court the cop had written up in his statement and LIED that you said, "oh a few shots and 6 or 7 beers."

Get a clue, idiot. Not only is changing what someone said ILLEGAL, it's UNETHICAL. It's called being FRAMED.

LOL.
What a stupid question.

That’s idiotic. Any time you draft a document you make edits before you finalize it. Why the hell would that be illegal?

How would you like to be pulled over by a cop and asked, "how much have you had to drink," and you're answer was "nothing," but he arrested you anyway, and when it went to court the cop had written up in his statement and LIED that you said, "oh a few shots and 6 or 7 beers."

Get a clue, idiot. Not only is changing what someone said ILLEGAL, it's UNETHICAL. It's called being FRAMED.

Did you read the edits or should we assume you’re illiterate too? Maybe have someone read it to you and tell me where anything close to what you’ve suggested occurred.

LOL.
What a stupid question.

Did you read the edits or should we assume you’re illiterate too? Maybe have someone read it to you and tell me where anything close to what you’ve suggested occurred.
So you're going to triple down on stupid? Fine... b'bye.

Got no time to explain the most simple ONE fact over and over to a RETARD.

LOL.
What a stupid question.

So you're going to triple down on stupid? Fine... b'bye.

Got no time to explain the most simple ONE fact over and over to a RETARD.

Apparently you don’t have time to read the edits either. Have fun being a useful idiot.

LOL.
What a stupid question.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the judge has to say.
Suuuure.. in other words.... "I guess we'll have to wait and see if Flynn gets an activist leftist judge or a conservative judge."

I don't think it was a transcript of the interview but a summary report, nor does it look like any of Flynns words were changed. Do you think they recorded the interview?

Isn't there already a judge on the case?

LOL.
What a stupid question.

Suuuure.. in other words.... "I guess we'll have to wait and see if Flynn gets an activist leftist judge or a conservative judge."

I don't think it was a transcript of the interview but a summary report, nor does it look like any of Flynns words were changed. Do you think they recorded the interview?

/——/ Well, I think it was a transcript, so there.

LOL.
What a stupid question.

/——/ Well, I think it was a transcript, so there.

Why would they call it a 302 Report?

Forum List

Back