Breaking: Formal Impeachment Charges To Be Introduced Tommorow Against Eric Holder

eric-holder-prison-550x4203.jpg

You clowns wouldn't know what violating a law is, and neither would the House TPM clowns, but really all you've got is his refusal of complying with subpoenas, and that gets into exec priviledge, but if that's gonna be your focus for three years .... be clowns.

The House can work on both at the same time.

Republicans will hurt themselves if they spend ANY time on this.

No they won't and here is why. We all know Holder broke the law and if the democrats take up for the law breaking Holder and dismiss the impeachment in the Senate, it will show that they are just as unethical as Holder. Those democrats who voted to keep Holder will be defeated in Nov 2014.

I only wish that I could believe this to be true. But after watching the Clinton affair I don't believe truth matters any more. The only time truth matters to liberals is when a conservatives says something. And pity the conservative that makes a misstatement or just a mistake THEY will be accused of lying, but Holder, he's a democrat he's different.

I call bullshit

After the ass-kicking Republicans got from the shutdown, no way are they starting impeachment proceedings

Republicans are in a "Look at me...I'm playing nice" mode

I call bullshit

After the ass-kicking Republicans got from the shutdown, no way are they starting impeachment proceedings

What ass kicking? Obama's poll numbers have fallen since the shutdown. That regardless of the endless droning of the liberal left of how it is the Republican's fault. What is truly amazing that on one had the liberal left will cry that the Republicans have done nothing to slow spending and then when they do the liberals cry about that. So I don't put a lot of faith in anything liberals say.

I call bullshit

Nothing like the ass kicking Barry and big gov liberals are getting right now...:lol::lol::lol:

I call bullshit

What ass kicking? Obama's poll numbers have fallen since the shutdown. That regardless of the endless droning of the liberal left of how it is the Republican's fault. What is truly amazing that on one had the liberal left will cry that the Republicans have done nothing to slow spending and then when they do the liberals cry about that. So I don't put a lot of faith in anything liberals say.

Republicans do not have the balls to proceed with impeachment proceedings in this political environment

Any asshole can introduce a Bill of Impeachment.......it will go nowhere

Prove me wrong

Try the link provided.

Then, see an ophthalmologist.
There's no "impeachment proceedings."

The Clown Car Cabaret will file motions.

It will go nowhere.

Be that as it may, recess until noon.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hres589/text

Change the number, change the name, and it will look like that.

It will also look like this, and stay like this -- after it is submitted.

http://beta.congress.gov/bill/110th/house-resolution/589/actions?q={%22congress%22:110,%22type%22:%22resolutions%22}

Look under "Major Actions."

Last edited:
There's no "impeachment proceedings."

The Clown Car Cabaret will file motions.

It will go nowhere.

Be that as it may, recess until noon.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hres589/text

Change the number, change the name, and it will look like that.

It will also look like this, and stay like this -- after it is submitted.

Actions - H.Res.589 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): Directing the Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether Alberto R. Gonzales, Attorney General of the United States, should be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. | Congress.gov | Libra

Look under "Major Actions."

I already indicated that there would be no vote.

Please get your "sarcasm detector" checked.

Last edited:

I already indicated that there would be no vote.
I'm just going by your comment that ^^^^ impeachment was to begin at noon.

Words matter. Introducing a resolution to the House does not = impeachment proceedings.

I'm just going by your comment that ^^^^ impeachment was to begin at noon.

Words matter. Introducing a resolution to the House does not = impeachment proceedings.

I was being facetious .

Last edited:
I call bullshit

Except they're still not working on anything but repealing Obamacare. Boehner said to those kids he would get to immigration reform but that was a flat out lie.

i call bullshit

after the ass-kicking republicans got from the shutdown, no way are they starting impeachment proceedings

republicans are in a "look at me...i'm playing nice" mode

except they're still not working on anything but repealing obamacare. Boehner said to those kids he would get to immigration reform but that was a flat out lie.

impeach him!!!!!!

Forum List

Back