Breaking: Formal Impeachment Charges To Be Introduced Tommorow Against Eric Holder

Sadly, defending the indefensible is now commonplace with Obamabots. More of that 'Party before Country' stuff i guess. It's an awful blind loyal allegiance. Eric Holder still hasn't been held accountable for his Fast & Furious atrocity. Brian Terry's family still hasn't seen Justice. He should probably be in Prison, let alone still be our Nation's Attorney General.

Obamabots should be ashamed of themselves for defending him. Most Germans felt some shame in defending Hitler and the Nazis after the War. But will the Obamabots ever feel any shame for defending all the awful deeds committed by Obama and Holder? I lean towards saying no. And that's very sad.

If it was such a big fucking deal why didn't your guys introduce it??? It was never even introduced and you are blaming the libs???

That dose not compute!!!

robot.jpg

Sometimes just a reminder to certain rogue officials that they have limits is enough to set them to meditation on their actions. Sometimes. We'll see if Mr. Holder and friends keep pushing the limits of their authority into fascism.

Sometimes just a reminder to certain rogue officials that they have limits is enough to set them to meditation on their actions. Sometimes. We'll see if Mr. Holder and friends keep pushing the limits of their authority into fascism.

Nice! Maybe next time you guys can just admit to failure instead of spinning the fail as something else.

Nice! Maybe next time you guys can just admit to failure instead of spinning the fail as something else.

"You guys"? I'm a registered democrat. Clinton democrat. Not Obama democrat. Big difference.

And "failure"? We dems are going to experience failure once the GOP spring their October "surprise" this year. Isn't much of a surprise. Your hint will be "The Hobby Lobby Ruling" but not about birth control or abortion.

So dumb. Democratic strategists are beyond dumb...blind...foolish...stupid dumb...

I won't be voting for Hillary this time around though. She's too old and our problems are so vast right now that they will be lethal to even a fit and hale young man. She cannot physically stand the US presidency at this moment in our history. Now watch the dems promote her anyway... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Why did we bump this thread, it was a complete fail?

Chargers were never even introduced, it never made it to a vote, because it never even came up.

I posted the actual link to the proceedings and watched the entire day.

Nada!

Exactly. Steve McGarrett gets his news from the same source as Gumslinger. This O/P is dated November 2013! Bahahahahaa.....

"You guys"? I'm a registered democrat. Clinton democrat. Not Obama democrat. Big difference.

And "failure"? We dems are going to experience failure once the GOP spring their October "surprise" this year. Isn't much of a surprise. Your hint will be "The Hobby Lobby Ruling" but not about birth control or abortion.

So dumb. Democratic strategists are beyond dumb...blind...foolish...stupid dumb...

I won't be voting for Hillary this time around though. She's too old and our problems are so vast right now that they will be lethal to even a fit and hale young man. She cannot physically stand the US presidency at this moment in our history. Now watch the dems promote her anyway... :cuckoo:

I won't vote for her because America is not about political dynasties. The financial/power ones are bad enough. Eight of the top 10 wealthiest people on the Forbes 400 started out in either positions of power/influence or money from their families. The Bushs and the Clintons need to just go away, too.

Well, there is this to consider - even though the House votes for the articles, it then goes to the Senate where Dingy Harry will simply pocket it. With the cloture rule, GOP Senators will not be able to bring it to the floor for any kind of action.

So, while it sounds good, it will end up nothing but a publicity stunt.

Well, there is this to consider - even though the House votes for the articles, it then goes to the Senate where Dingy Harry will simply pocket it. With the cloture rule, GOP Senators will not be able to bring it to the floor for any kind of action.

So, while it sounds good, it will end up nothing but a publicity stunt.

What if they don't intend to really gear it up until January 2015?

The GOP has an October surprise planned this year that democrats who think their job is so hellfire secure would be shaking in their boots if they knew about. Well, to be fair, I've been harping about it now for some 4 or 5 years. But hey, it's just little old me. What do I know?

Forum List

Back