Breaking: Formal Impeachment Charges To Be Introduced Tommorow Against Eric Holder

I never thought it would happen but it is. He will be the first Attorney General in the history of the U.S. to have Impeachment charges formally brought against him. Holder has been a firewall so to speak protecting Obama and his unconstitutional acts since he became president. Of course Holder has been aided by the liberal media but once Holder is out of there, Obama will be extremely vunerable.

GOP Lawmakers Release Holder Articles of Impeachment | 218

House Republicans are tired of waiting for answers from Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — they want him impeached and will formally introduce their charges Thursday.

Texas Republican Pete Olson, who is leading the charge behind the Holder articles of impeachment, said this wasn’t a decision he took lightly.

“Since the House voted in 2012 to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt, the pattern of disregard for the rule of law and refusal to be forthright has continued,” Olson said in a statement to CQ Roll Call. “The American people deserve answers and accountability. If the Attorney General refuses to provide answers, then Congress must take action.”

Olson told CQ Roll Call that he would be dropping the articles of impeachment Thursday. On Wednesday, he released a five-page white paper explaining the four articles of impeachment against Holder.

Article I of the impeachment proceedings claims that Holder “engaged in a pattern of conduct incompatible with the trust and confidence placed in him” by refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee for documents related to “a legitimate congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms that put thousands of illegally-purchased weapons into the hands of cartel leaders, ultimately resulting in the death of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on December 14, 2010.”

“The Justice Department deliberately withheld documents, preventing the Committee from performing its constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch,” the white paper said, noting that any person who “willfully makes default” of a congressional subpoena is in violation of federal law.
President Barack Obama exercised executive privilege over those documents, but that does not satisfy the group.

“Despite the President’s dubious claim of executive privilege, Attorney General Holder violated federal law by failing to turn over lawfully subpoenaed documents requested by Congress,” the section-by-section analysis of the impeachment proceedings claims.

Article II of the proceedings charges that Holder violated his oath of office by refusing to enforce certain laws that the Obama administration, for various reasons, decided not to enforce, including the Defense of Marriage Act, which the administration deemed unconstitutional.

“If the Administration wants to change the law, it should ask Congress to amend it. Only the Supreme Court can deem laws unconstitutional,” the white paper said. [...] Continued at link above

http://mitchlav.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/clown-ronald_thumb.jpg?w=650&h=575

Last edited:
On second thought, impeachment might be a good idea.

Republicans hate holder because he was an Obama appointee. If you replace him - with YET ANOTHER Obama appointee - republicans will fawn all over the new guy!

Of course they will, because they hate Holder for being a bad AG - and no other earthly reason.

"...Me thinks you protest too much. I seriously doubt Obama will lose a minute of sleep over this. Holder, if this goes anywhere, will be loyal and take the fall. And it is not like Obama was doing all that much about anything."
You may be right.

Like I said, I haven't thought-through the thing yet, to be honest.

But that doesn't stop me from appreciating the timing or nature of the attack.

The phrase 'striking while the iron is hot' comes to mind.

This, in and of itself, won't "get" Obama, but...

Things are going badly for him, and this could prove to be another nail in the metaphorical coffin, the way things are going at-present with ObamaCare, and the anger of the Mainstream over its impact and uncertainties and prospects and costs...

When folks get THAT upset, they start looking for ways to take-down the leadership... and this could (or may not) prove to be another chink (weakness) in the armor...

I dunno... time will tell.

Any impeachment charges yet? It should go pretty quickly if you all start now.

We all know that the voters want the House to be working on stuff like this instead of the budget. Let's go. Hurry up.

We all know that the voters want the House to be working on stuff like this instead of the budget. Let's go. Hurry up.

Republicans that want to keep their jobs WILL NOT TOUCH THIS. It does not go to vote, if it does, it's yet another nail to lose seats next year.

"...Me thinks you protest too much. I seriously doubt Obama will lose a minute of sleep over this. Holder, if this goes anywhere, will be loyal and take the fall. And it is not like Obama was doing all that much about anything."
You may be right.

Like I said, I haven't thought-through the thing yet, to be honest.

But that doesn't stop me from appreciating the timing or nature of the attack.

The phrase 'striking while the iron is hot' comes to mind.

This, in and of itself, won't "get" Obama, but...

Things are going badly for him, and this could prove to be another nail in the metaphorical coffin, the way things are going at-present with ObamaCare, and the anger of the Mainstream over its impact and uncertainties and prospects and costs...

When folks get THAT upset, they start looking for ways to take-down the leadership... and this could (or may not) prove to be another chink (weakness) in the armor...

I dunno... time will tell.

I think the timing is the timing it is not like any of these charges are new or that Holder has not been asked to comply for quite some time. If they wait it will only be said they were timing it for the 2014 elections. As always let the charges stand on their merit, if there is no merit then shame on the Republicans, if there is then it should be goodbye Holder but it won't be because the democrats are soulless and will not vote for truth.

On second thought, impeachment might be a good idea.

Republicans hate holder because he was an Obama appointee. If you replace him - with YET ANOTHER Obama appointee - republicans will fawn all over the new guy!

Of course they will, because they hate Holder for being a bad AG - and no other earthly reason.

No, no, no, the gop will refuse to confirm any new AG. Remember the motto "no govt is good govt"

:dance:
Party time
11/14/13 the beginning of the end of the Obama regieme, :lol:

Republicans that want to keep their jobs WILL NOT TOUCH THIS. It does not go to vote, if it does, it's yet another nail to lose seats next year.

Oh, I hope they do spend time on it.

poor poor sarah your god is in his death sprial....his credibility with the ignorant masses that thought he was all sunshine and happines is gone...............AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

poor poor sarah your god is in his death sprial....his credibility with the ignorant masses that thought he was all sunshine and happines is gone...............AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^^^^ example....

This is the most flagrant, arrogant, racist and unconstitutional AG this country has ever had the misfortune of suffering under. It is my sincere desire he does a stint in Federal prison where other common criminals, such as himself, belong. Of course that bit of justice is as unlikely as Obama adhering to our constitution.

Last edited:

The House can work on both at the same time.

Republicans will hurt themselves if they spend ANY time on this.

No they won't and here is why. We all know Holder broke the law and if the democrats take up for the law breaking Holder and dismiss the impeachment in the Senate, it will show that they are just as unethical as Holder. Those democrats who voted to keep Holder will be defeated in Nov 2014.

Forum List

Back