🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Guccifer Releases Clinton Foundation Docs Showing Funnelled TARP Funds Into Their PACS

I can't possibly imagine how you guys can look in the mirror without cringing.

My 5 year old cousin has better critical thinking skills than you clowns do.
...and yet you believe every word written by the LWNJ newspaper NY Slimes.

According to the Guccifer website, the files available for download are a portion of what he has. He concludes by saying this:
'I can’t post all databases here for they’re too large. I’m looking for a better way to release them now. Keep following…"

Guccifer is in federal prison.
Guccifer 2.0 is really Russian hackers.

In further news, water is wet.

That this is Kremlin hackers lends credence to the story. But the Crooked Foundation released a directory schema that doesn't match, so this is probably not real.

His evidence looks like Excel... Sorry but you kind of need a bit more proof than that...

Where is the FBI... This looks like a joke
FBI lol Are you serious?

So lets look at the crap you're crowd have posted...

For fucksake you still believe Bengazi crap... How many investigations does it take?
Answer: It doesn't matter because after 50 you would still claim that there is something there....

His evidence looks like Excel... Sorry but you kind of need a bit more proof than that...

FBI lol Are you serious?

For fucksake you still believe Bengazi crap... How many investigations does it take?
Answer: It doesn't matter because after 50 you would still claim that there is something there....
13 hours and no help was within 12,000 miles. Right?

FBI lol Are you serious?

No one was ever going to go to jail for Benghazi. The truth was exposed many times of the sheer incompetence of Hillary and Obama. The investigation all proved them to be liars and incompetent. Lucky for them that is not a crime.

In further news, water is wet.

That this is Kremlin hackers lends credence to the story. But the Crooked Foundation released a directory schema that doesn't match, so this is probably not real.

I clarified because posters kept referring to Guccifer 2.0 as "he". It's not a he, it's the Russian govt. While people are gleefully celebrating the potential demise of Clinton, they should be alarmed at the larger threat.

FBI lol Are you serious?

That was the determination, yes.

FBI lol Are you serious?

That was the determination, yes.
Yes, even though fighter jets on strip alert with pilots at the controls, less than 2 hours away, were told to stand down. Having participated in rescue missions I have read the reports and can say for certain that the damned government lied.

Forum List

Back