BREAKING! Guess who's gonna be on the 10 dollar bill

Do yourself a favor and read about how the 19th Amendment came into being. How many beatings have you sustained fighting for something which you believe to be justice and equality?

Women should not have the vote as long as they are exempt from the draft. Tens of millions of american men have been drafted into the slavery of military service and not a single woman. There's your discrimination. THINK

Is the draft in effect? Have you read about the bravery of Tammy Duckworth?
You seem to have the intelligence of a moron.

Men have to register for the draft at age 18.

Do women?

From where is anger coming, especially against women?

Have you served in the military?

20 years

From where is your anger coming, especially against women?

Women should not have the vote as long as they are exempt from the draft. Tens of millions of american men have been drafted into the slavery of military service and not a single woman. There's your discrimination. THINK

Do women?

20 years

What anger?

I stated a point.

Men have to sign up for Selective Service after they turn 18, or face a penalty.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

What about that makes you think I'm angry?

Don't you think women should also have to sign up?

Do women?

20 years

What anger?

I stated a point.

Men have to sign up for Selective Service after they turn 18, or face a penalty.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

No for a myriad of reasons. Have you no respect for the women who volunteer their services and their lives for our country?

Do women?

20 years

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

No for a myriad of reasons. Have you no respect for the women who volunteer their services and their lives for our country?

Do women?

20 years

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

" Have you no respect for the women who volunteer their services and their lives for our country"

Always have,

what does that have to do with women having to sign up for the draft with they turn 18?

You say you have a myriad of reasons for them not doing so.

Why don't you give us a couple.

20 years

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

" Have you no respect for the women who volunteer their services and their lives for our country"

Always have,

what does that have to do with women having to sign up for the draft with they turn 18?

If the young woman is the mother of children; if the young woman is disabled; if the young woman is attending college; if the young woman is the sole provider for her family. Shall I continue?

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

Always have,

If the young woman is the mother of children; if the young woman is disabled; if the young woman is attending college; if the young woman is the sole provider for her family. Shall I continue?

Those are reasons to prevent her from signing up for Selective Service?

Those are reasons not to draft her, not prevent her from doing what every boy has to do at 18 years old.

Want to try again?

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

Always have,

Those are reasons not to draft her, not prevent her from doing what every boy has to do at 18 years old.

Want to try again?

Should a young woman who suffers from dysmenorrhea have to sign up for the draft?

What anger?

I stated a point.

Women don't.

Just a fact.

Always have,

Want to try again?

Should a young woman who suffers from dysmenorrhea have to sign up for the draft?

Of course.

You're missing the point, not that I'm surprised.

Signing up for the draft does not mean you're going to be drafted.

Complaints like that, should she be drafted, would be examined, and possibly be an exemption.

as would you other reasons for a woman not being held to the same standards as a man.

Big difference between signing up for the draft, and enlisting.

Always have,

Want to try again?

Of course.

Complaints like that, should she be drafted, would be examined, and possibly be an exemption.

as would you other reasons for a woman not being held to the same standards as a man.

It's obvious that you are very passionate about equality, especially when it comes to the military. Have you thought about writing to your congressman/congresswoman?

Always have,

Want to try again?

Of course.

It's obvious that you are very passionate about equality, especially when it comes to the military. Have you thought about writing to your congressman/congresswoman?

Just tweeted the same thing to Obama. He was moaning about inequality, and I suggested he write an Executive Order for women to sign up with Selective Service at 18.

I'm sure someone as passionate about his country, and womens equality, will be glad to do that, considering he has 2 daughters rapidly approaching that age.

and now, goodbye.

It's obvious you know little, if anything, about signing up for Selective Service.

Forum List

Back