BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

What a shocker. Ole' Comatose Joe never considered that the Mullocrats in Iran, given $6 billion in fun money, wouldn't continue to throw money at Hamas.

Hamas, a Palestinian Islamic terrorist organization, has confirmed that it received support for its recent surprise attacks on Israel from the Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism.

US Navy moving warships, aircraft closer to Israel amid Hamas war

We may see cruise missiles in the air, soon.

You do understand you're mourning Terrorists, right?

The Israeli's are terrorists? You see it all in black and white. You are not a good person here.

You're so full of hatred and anger. People like you feed the insanity. And most of the men, women, and children maimed and killed are considered collateral damage.

I used to quote Golda Meir. I don't believe it totally applies anymore. We are not stuck in the 1960s/1970s. You may be, but the world is not.

usmb golda quote list.png

He talks just like the leftists on this board. I can't believe Twitter allows open support of Terrorism

It's a view of reality -- for one side.

"This is how the heroes of Hamas are entering Israel.Bravery at its peak."

and it is a free speech issue when you demand this kind be Cancelled. It's not advocating anything. It's an observation you abhor. Well, that happens when we allow free speech.

note: (and please House Trolls, do not claim I am supporting the man's views.) - such a shame I must put this in here -- but the dishonesty is terrifyingly rampart on subjects like this.

No. That's not "free speech."
Encouraging anyone to commit criminals acts is not a free speech issue. They literally murdered and kidnapped. There are capital crimes
Well, it's beneficial to be able to see what the terrorists are saying. Do you get that?

Israeli armour is moving.

It's about to get real in Gaza'istan.

A video in Israel showed a long line of tanks headed for the Gaza Strip on the backs of semi trucks.

It's a view of reality -- for one side.

"This is how the heroes of Hamas are entering Israel.Bravery at its peak."

and it is a free speech issue when you demand this kind be Cancelled. It's not advocating anything. It's an observation you abhor. Well, that happens when we allow free speech.

note:(and please House Trolls, do not claim I am supporting the man's views.) - such a shame I must put this in here -- but the dishonesty is terrifyingly rampart on subjects like this.
Aw man, I gotta agree with your tarded ass on that one.

Forum List

Back