BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Israeli armour is moving.

It's about to get real in Gaza'istan.

A video in Israel showed a long line of tanks headed for the Gaza Strip on the backs of semi trucks.
That was last night, they're in motion right now.

Really? I confess, I didn't go follow the Twitter shit -- but knowing you here? I suspect you're not being honest.

So, explain to the class why a PRESIDENT OF TH UNITED STATES
should be banned from Twitter, but established TERRORISTS, and those who call them "heroes" should stay on the he platform

So, explain to the class why a PRESIDENT OF TH UNITED STATES
should be banned from Twitter, but established TERRORISTS, and those who call them "heroes" should stay on the he platform
Because that was an election year and the head of Twitter was pressured to do that and suppress the

Hunter Biden laptop news by government agencies.

He now regrets it. (Jack Dorsey)

He now regrets it. (Jack Dorsey)
After the fact. After the damage was done. Typical of the left.

But I want to hear the rationalization from Dante

I have any to know why he wants terrorists, known kidnappers, murderers and rapists to have a platform but not a president

Duke post up the pics & Vids of Hundreds of Pro Arab / Palestinian Protestors this morning in NYC ( Many look like People of Color with a chip on their shoulders and Non Practicing Jewish Marxist Lesbians

Duke post up the pics & Vids of Hundreds of Pro Arab / Palestinian Protestors this morning in NYC ( Many look like People of Color with a chip on their shoulders and Non Practicing Jewish Marxist Lesbians
Alright, hold up. Check out the preprinted signs. :eusa_whistle:

(Commies)

76306815-12607931-image-a-38_1696785365751.jpg

Is this Oprah? :aargh: Oh whoops, this is from 2021.

This is interesting:

They're celebrating in Pakistan, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back