Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Neither of those links provide a readable copy. But you're quick to post your opinion when you haven't even read the damn thing.
Did it hurt when you had your brain sucked out three years ago? Do you miss it?
there is a readable one in my thread.

and the dems look just as stupid as ever.

LOL, CNN is spinning Barr having been mention in call, so Barr should recuse himself from any investigations concerning the matter...

I haven't got a magnifying glass on me.

Go to the Twitter link and click. It will enlarge.

Did you also notice that page 5 is missing from that Twitter post?

And additionally, if Trump would take a Sharpie to a NWS weather map of Dorian and then coerce a NOAA official to cover his fat ass, what makes you think a document can't be altered. You're not holding a piece of paper in your hand, stupid dipshit, you're looking at an internet image.

You didn't bother to look in the link, as THIS was right there at the top:

The Trump White House released the full transcript of the July call between President Trump and President Zelensky.

It is easy to read format.

By the way I read it, it is clear the Democrats impeachment talk over this is a colossal mistake, pure stupidity.

The so called whistleblower complaint was a lie!

Last edited:

Go to the Twitter link and click. It will enlarge.

Did you also notice that page 5 is missing from that Twitter post?

And additionally, if Trump would take a Sharpie to a NWS weather map of Dorian and then coerce a NOAA official to cover his fat ass, what makes you think a document can't be altered. You're not holding a piece of paper in your hand, stupid dipshit, you're looking at an internet image.
and you're looking at fantasy land.

WallsClosing.jpg

Update!
@realDonaldTrump
Will the Democrats apologize after seeing what was said on the call with the Ukrainian President? They should, a perfect call - got them by surprise!
8:17 AM · Sep 25, 2019

And Trump said he would have the attorney general and his private lawyer Rudy Giuliani contact the investigator in the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back