Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

there is a readable one in my thread.

and the dems look just as stupid as ever.

Mine too. In fact Trump never mentioned Biden or his son. He did want them to investigate Crowdstrike and the prosecutor who was dismissed. He said he would Giuliani and Barr call the President of the Ukraine.

Absolutely nothing there. Its all a big nothingburger that the Dems and lefty loons have tried to make into something.

Just more idiotic behavior by the lefty loons and the Dems.
all this manufactured rage is killing us. it's not accomplishing anything politically and hurting both sides when we engage in it.

so ready for this phase of whatever it is we're doing to be done and we go back to almost anything else.

The rage isn't manufactured. It's real. Most of the left have been enraged since Trump took office. And the wild thing about it is it hasn't diminished but increased. It will be their undoing. It can't be healthy for them to live like that.
It's manufactured.

Perhaps i misunderstood. Manufactured to me means it's not real, but fake. They really aren't angry, just pretending. Do you mean something else?
They are manufacturing reasons to act enraged.

Mine too. In fact Trump never mentioned Biden or his son. He did want them to investigate Crowdstrike and the prosecutor who was dismissed. He said he would Giuliani and Barr call the President of the Ukraine.

Absolutely nothing there. Its all a big nothingburger that the Dems and lefty loons have tried to make into something.

Just more idiotic behavior by the lefty loons and the Dems.
all this manufactured rage is killing us. it's not accomplishing anything politically and hurting both sides when we engage in it.

so ready for this phase of whatever it is we're doing to be done and we go back to almost anything else.

The rage isn't manufactured. It's real. Most of the left have been enraged since Trump took office. And the wild thing about it is it hasn't diminished but increased. It will be their undoing. It can't be healthy for them to live like that.
It's manufactured.

Perhaps i misunderstood. Manufactured to me means it's not real, but fake. They really aren't angry, just pretending. Do you mean something else?
They are manufacturing reasons to act enraged.

I agree. I think the problem is the "crowd" is honestly enraged and unhinged. The "leaders" are manufacturing reasons to keep them that way. Fanning the flames so to speak.

71173273_131401971492761_8996162951578698360_n.jpg

Best of luck.

Well some of the people on FOX today and I said some have not been to kind to the president but agree maybe Joe Biden's son should be investigated.
Shep Smith and the people he chooses to interview.

Smith is a notorious Trump hater. He was hooting about "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for three years.

Shep is just an ambulance chaser.
Would you like to take this opportunity to make a fool out of yourself again, and claim Biden’s on tape trying to help his son?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And how about you use the time to pull you head out of your ass.

Biden is as slimy as they come.
Based on zero evidence over a 40+ year career in Washington.

You’re not smart.

Joe Biden Was Behind The Robert Bork Nomination Smear | Investor's Business Daily
Well some of the people on FOX today and I said some have not been to kind to the president but agree maybe Joe Biden's son should be investigated.
Shep Smith and the people he chooses to interview.

Smith is a notorious Trump hater. He was hooting about "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for three years.

Shep is just an ambulance chaser.
Would you like to take this opportunity to make a fool out of yourself again, and claim Biden’s on tape trying to help his son?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And how about you use the time to pull you head out of your ass.

Biden is as slimy as they come.
Based on zero evidence over a 40+ year career in Washington.

You’re not smart.

Joe Biden Was Behind The Robert Bork Nomination Smear | Investor's Business Daily

Biden vs. Bork, 1988: Democrats Smear a SCOTUS Nominee - Crisis Magazine

Showed what a huge piece of shit he was back then.

All around the time they nailed him for plagiarism.

Another historical blunder by a mentally ill president taking bad advice from a mentally ill lawyer...

quote one thing from the transcript
OK how about Tramp's parody of what Biden said about getting the CORRUPT investigator fired?
TRAMP: Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution

Do you mean his "truthful hyperbole" that he prefaced with, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”
There wasn't a shred of truth in that disgraceful pile of slander.
It was perfectly truthful, the most beautifully perfect truthful paraphrase in the history of paraphrases, it was a 10 of perfectly truthful paraphrases.
All a lie, quote one thing from the transcript coward. Balk balk balk chicken fried
It was perfectly truthful, the most beautifully perfect truthful paraphrase in the history of paraphrases, it was a 10 of perfectly truthful paraphrases.
You're only confirming the fact that you're a lying piece of slime who should never be believed.
I'm doing the best most beautiful and PERFECT Tramp imitation, so thank you for admitting that Tramp is "a lying piece of slime who should never be believed."

There wasn't a shred of truth in that disgraceful pile of slander.
All a lie, quote one thing from the transcript coward. Balk balk balk chicken fried
You're only confirming the fact that you're a lying piece of slime who should never be believed.
I'm doing the best most beautiful and PERFECT Tramp imitation, so thank you for admitting that Tramp is "a lying piece of slime who should never be believed."
You're the slime who should never be believed. No leftwinger should ever be believed. Lying is all they know.

Forum List

Back