Breaking: Hillary Clinton Demands Step-Stool At Debate Podium To Add Height

You know, in almost every other place on television where they have people standing side by side, behind a podium (Jeopardy! for instance), they try to get everyone to appear to be on the same level.

Why can't they do that for the debates? Shouldn't they appear equal visually?

That's called deception, and no, they shouldn't appear to be equal because they are not. We are choosing a person for the highest position of the world superpower. Haven't we been lied to enough by the Hillary camp already?

You know, in almost every other place on television where they have people standing side by side, behind a podium (Jeopardy! for instance), they try to get everyone to appear to be on the same level.

Because the debates are supposed to be honest, not a sham like most television shows.
They gave a step stool to Michael Dukakis when he debated HW Bush. Bush 6'2", Dukakis 5'6". They gave him a "lift" so each came up to the same spot on their chest behind the podium. Or lectern. Whatever. It was on NPR this morning.

This is mrs bill's "lift"

143745edf9503b5e769c792d9f7b6c02_1.jpg

I heard her Media lackeys are working frantically to build her a comfy 'Safe Space.' Another rig-job. But Trump will handle his business. He doesn't bow to the corrupt Media.

Why? To fool people? The debate isn't supposed to be about entertainment.
Is it supposed to be a height contest?

Why? To fool people? The debate isn't supposed to be about entertainment.
Is it supposed to be a height contest?
Ask Hillary.

I heard her Media lackeys are working frantically to build her a comfy 'Safe Space.' Another rig-job. But Trump will handle his business. He doesn't bow to the corrupt Media.

They are allowing them to build her own little podium.

Yeah, Presidential Debates are usually rigged in favor of the Democrats. It's how the corrupt Media works. I've see it all my life. But Trump will overcome it. He isn't afraid to tangle with media hacks.

Yeah, Presidential Debates are usually rigged in favor of the Democrats. It's how the corrupt Media works. I've see it all my life. But Trump will overcome it. He isn't afraid to tangle with media hacks.

Now the Yahoos in her camp want the moderator to fact check all of Trump's answers. These people are really getting desperate. They didn't ask to fact check hers, just his. I understand they are all upset because they deliberately scheduled the first debate tonight assuming most would be watching football. Now they are expecting like 100 million viewers. Guess they never heard of a DVR before.

Steve,

I hear you bro!

I heard that Trump has been experimenting with a more believable hair weave so his head doesn't like an advertisement for an insecure man.

Forum List

Back