Breaking: Hillary Clinton Demands Step-Stool At Debate Podium To Add Height

so...how is Hillary Clinton going to be standing on her two feet for 90 minutes?

I'm serious! how is she going to do it? :shock:

Hillary should get a pair of these:

1ebc2-6a010535e0eff3970c01a5118b8605970c-pi.png

She'd be taller, and garishly desecrating the flag might win her some crossover votes.

Hillary should get a pair of these:

1ebc2-6a010535e0eff3970c01a5118b8605970c-pi.png

She'd be taller, and garishly desecrating the flag might win her some crossover votes.

Oh geeze, for a second there I thought you meant the implants. But then theres no way she could ever balance

I am guessing a significant number of viewers will be watching just to see if she has a coughing fit, Parkinson's freeze or other major medical event. They need independent crews to examine the stage floor to make sure it is fully solid, so there is no spot where her medical secret service dude cannot inject her into her leg from below the floor.

Maybe they should hold the debate in a cage with ladders like the WWE if they want to go for spectacle over substance.

so...how is Hillary Clinton going to be standing on her two feet for 90 minutes?

I'm serious! how is she going to do it? :shock:
Depends and IV bottles of animal pharmaceuticals taped to her body under her moo moo.....:lol:

You know, in almost every other place on television where they have people standing side by side, behind a podium (Jeopardy! for instance), they try to get everyone to appear to be on the same level.

Why can't they do that for the debates? Shouldn't they appear equal visually?
Why? To fool people? The debate isn't supposed to be about entertainment.

You know, in almost every other place on television where they have people standing side by side, behind a podium (Jeopardy! for instance), they try to get everyone to appear to be on the same level.

Why can't they do that for the debates? Shouldn't they appear equal visually?
Why? To fool people? The debate isn't supposed to be about entertainment.
News this morning was that she will get NO step stool.....

If she gets a step stool then if I were Trump I would walk half way to her podium with my hand out to shake hands. I would wait until she climbed down and walked out.

I am guessing a significant number of viewers will be watching just to see if she has a coughing fit, Parkinson's freeze or other major medical event. They need independent crews to examine the stage floor to make sure it is fully solid, so there is no spot where her medical secret service dude cannot inject her into her leg from below the floor.

If I were her, I wouldn't worry about a step stool, I would ask if they could put mats around her podium just in case.

From what I've heard, there will be no breaks. No commercial breaks, no bathroom breaks, no coughing breaks. She will have to tough it out or withdraw from the debate no matter what happens.

Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back