Breaking: Hillary Clinton Demands Step-Stool At Debate Podium To Add Height

Hillary Could Be Forced To Drop Out If…@ VIDEO: Hillary Could Be Forced To Drop Out If... - Patriot Update

Now, an inside source has revealed to the new media that, should Hillary Clinton need to skip the debate for any reason, the democratic party will force the former first lady to step down from the nomination.

Trump Debate Strategy: Let Hillary Talk a Lot Because She’s Such a Turnoff @ Trump Debate Strategy: Let Hillary Talk a Lot Because She's Such a Turnoff (VIDEO)

That, and go out of his way to be “respectful” of her.

A Handy Guide to Deciding Between Monday’s Debate and Football @ A Handy Guide to Deciding Between Monday’s Debate and Football | The Resurgent

This is what really caught my eye in the piece:

Monday’s debate will not reveal anything new about either of these candidates. Two New York liberals will take the stage to argue over which of them will be more efficient in extending the powers of the already bloated executive branch so that they can better enact their own agendas.

maybe they will let her have a lift chair
Hillary will threaten to go full Benghazi on their asses unless they come up with an elevated Hoveround with a hack bucket.
well she can say what she wants as long as they keep her medical van near by
They'll be backstage with a set of defibrillation paddles.

Now what are the odds anyone will want to bring her back to life?

Think man!

Of course she should have a stepstool!!

After all....Trump has "height privilege"

well---when I was a kid----with four overly tall brothers----sometimes I climbed up on a chair when I HAD SOMETHING
TO SAY-------no one listened anyway

Will Trump wear prosthetics to cover up his tiny hands?

3CpVvk9.gif

well---when I was a kid----with four overly tall brothers----sometimes I climbed up on a chair when I HAD SOMETHING
I'm sorry. What did you say?

does not matter-----no one listened anyway-----I WAS STANDING ON MY RIGHTS----......didn't help
Woulda helped if you trained a firearm on them. People perk up when you do that.

I'm sorry. What did you say?

does not matter-----no one listened anyway-----I WAS STANDING ON MY RIGHTS----......didn't help
Woulda helped if you trained a firearm on them. People perk up when you do that.

it never occurred to me back then-----NOW I LONG FOR
AN ASSAULT RIFLE----all I want for Christmas..........

It was a joke, rosie.....a joke.
'height privilege' .....tongue in cheek version of 'white privilege.'

maybe they will let her have a lift chair
Hillary will threaten to go full Benghazi on their asses unless they come up with an elevated Hoveround with a hack bucket.

well she can say what she wants

as long as they keep her medical van near by

as long as they keep her medical van near by

If she wins, will she travel in an armored ambulance instead of a limo?

Forum List

Back