🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking - Hitler didnt use gas on his own people

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

there is no history of Adolf using gas on his "fellow german Aryans"------that makes him a good guy? There is an extensive history of violence on the various factions in SYRIA that opposed the ASSAD RULE in Syria since 1970. including attacks on whole towns and massive arrests and murders. Your basis for comparison is silly. In fact the ASSADS as dictators faced more
active OPPOSITION from the VARIOU populations of Syria than Adolf face from
the ARYAN GERMAN PEOPLE
It isnt my comparison. Its the American Governments position.
Backpedalling.

Tainted lied------in fact spicer simply said that even (the islamo Nazi dog) Adolf
Hitler------did not use chemical weapons. <<< an off the cuff remark-----but
(the Baathist pig ) Assad has. His remark did not include a VALUE
COMPARISON-------as the islamo Nazi pigs insist-------it was just a casual
observation

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

That's not what Spicer said, Hitler in fact did not use chemical weapons. Zyklon B was not a chemical weapon as it is only lethal in high doses in enclosed areas and I doubt very many Jews would consider themselves Hitler's people.

That's not what Spicer said, Hitler in fact did not use chemical weapons. Zyklon B was not a chemical weapon as it is only lethal in high doses in enclosed areas and I doubt very many Jews would consider themselves Hitler's people.
Seriously mate you have a real problem.

Germany used gas.
Yeah but Assad used it on "innocent people".
The Jews weren't innocent?
According to Mr Spicer.
Backpedalling again, I see.

I don't think he is backpedaling. I figured from the OP that he was talking about Spicer's comments. :dunno:

spicer's comment was very trivial------it was off hand and certainly not POLICY OF THE US GOVERNMENT_------he said in sum and substance "even adolf hitler
did not bomb the german people with poisons" The statement that he said ---
Assad is worse than hitler" is silly

As far as what was actually said, this link has video of the original comments. Spicer's further comments were apparently written.

Sean Spicer says Hitler 'didn't use chemical weapons'

Yes, the video in the article comes from HuffPo. Here's another link from youtube, for anyone who will automatically dismiss anything associated with that left-leaning site:

I hope that Spicer simply misspoke, but for a White House press secretary, he sounded entirely too unprepared and flustered.

still not impressed------I did not see ------Hitler was a nicer guy than is assad

As far as what was actually said, this link has video of the original comments. Spicer's further comments were apparently written.

Sean Spicer says Hitler 'didn't use chemical weapons'

Yes, the video in the article comes from HuffPo. Here's another link from youtube, for anyone who will automatically dismiss anything associated with that left-leaning site:

I hope that Spicer simply misspoke, but for a White House press secretary, he sounded entirely too unprepared and flustered.

I also think that he was out of his depth rather than being full blown Nazi.
But ffs these people are redefining dumb.

Well still, our bombing, missiles, waring, genocide and slaughtering of our own is always less sinister than everyone else's, at least we all agree on that.

Forum List

Back