🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! House Democrat Jerry Nadler To Reopen Stormy Daniels Investigation

When you got nothing and nothing to lose use a discredited whore.. What could go wrong?

She will do any one and any thing for money... I wonder what Nadler (and the DNC) is paying her?

Last edited:
The man is obsessed with finding something on President Trump. He's an embarrassment as House Judiciary Chair.

JUST IN: House Dems to Investigate Trump's Involvement in 'Hush Payments' to Silence Affair Accusations in Impeachment Probe
Good ole Gateway Pundit. Keeping the crap flowing and unflushed.

Of all Trump's corruption, this is not even worth mentioning. If Trump likes hanging with hookers, so what? Hush money to hide a tryst from a campaign may be on the shady side, but again, with all the other crap, this is nothing. And it is Gateway that is keeping this silliness front & center for the kitties to lap up and keep them purring.

They are an embarrassment simple as that.

How this nation can't wake up and smell the coffee is just amazing. The thing I want to know is how in the hell are they paying for these adventures ???? Tax payers ought to be enraged at this bullcrap. Good grief.

Nadler is Trump's ace in the hole. The more he attacks Trump the better it is for The Donald.

Seeing that slut testifying before Congress? Priceless!

The man is obsessed with finding something on President Trump. He's an embarrassment as House Judiciary Chair.

JUST IN: House Dems to Investigate Trump's Involvement in 'Hush Payments' to Silence Affair Accusations in Impeachment Probe
Good ole Gateway Pundit. Keeping the crap flowing and unflushed.

Of all Trump's corruption, this is not even worth mentioning. If Trump likes hanging with hookers, so what? Hush money to hide a tryst from a campaign may be on the shady side, but again, with all the other crap, this is nothing. And it is Gateway that is keeping this silliness front & center for the kitties to lap up and keep them purring.

I swear the OP is either Steve McGarrett or Shoot Speeders resurrected after being banned. They used to post almost every single article from the Gateway Pundit.

Huge waste of time and money.
FK all you republican scum You impeached Clinton over a BJ and spent 4 years trying to nail Hillary Why not go after this republican scumbag this perverted crook ?? gets you weak in the knees now ??

FK all you republican scum You impeached Clinton over a BJ and spent 4 years trying to nail Hillary Why not go after this republican scumbag this perverted crook ?? gets you weak in the knees now ??
Trump is innocent! He's also not a scumbag nor a pervert you triggered commie snowflake.

Bite me. I do not support Trump and I am not a Republican. That does not mean a huge waste of time and money is not a huge waste of time and money. Why not do something actually productive?

Trump is innocent! He's also not a scumbag nor a pervert you triggered commie snowflake.

Trump is innocent?!? Of what? Bribery, corruption, lying to the American people? Using his office as President to promote his real estate business, cheating on his wife, running a corrupt bankruptcy scam, stiffing sub-trades, laundering money for the Russians, insurance fraud, paying bribes, taking bribes, bank fraud, insurance fraud?

Bite me. I do not support Trump and I am not a Republican. That does not mean a huge waste of time and money is not a huge waste of time and money. Why not do something actually productive?
OK sorry for including you in that motley crew BUT I believe productive is trying to get this lying perverted thief out of our WH

OK sorry for including you in that motley crew BUT I believe productive is trying to get this lying perverted thief out of our WH

Provide a decent alternative and that will happen.

Provide a decent alternative and that will happen.

A piece of shit would be a decent alternative to this lying, perverted, hate mongerer.

Forum List

Back