🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! House Democrat Jerry Nadler To Reopen Stormy Daniels Investigation

Huge waste of time and money.
FK all you republican scum You impeached Clinton over a BJ and spent 4 years trying to nail Hillary Why not go after this republican scumbag this perverted crook ?? gets you weak in the knees now ??

Bill is a POS that actually banged a girl that was probably younger than his daughter. Don only paid a whore, not to moan. No evidence he did anything with her. She probably made more money than her lifetime of gang bangs. But then she lost like the dims, and had to pay his legal fees. Familiar story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FK all you republican scum You impeached Clinton over a BJ and spent 4 years trying to nail Hillary Why not go after this republican scumbag this perverted crook ?? gets you weak in the knees now ??
Trump is innocent! He's also not a scumbag nor a pervert you triggered commie snowflake.

Trump is innocent?!? Of what? Bribery, corruption, lying to the American people? Using his office as President to promote his real estate business, cheating on his wife, running a corrupt bankruptcy scam, stiffing sub-trades, laundering money for the Russians, insurance fraud, paying bribes, taking bribes, bank fraud, insurance fraud?

Apparently all of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bite me. I do not support Trump and I am not a Republican. That does not mean a huge waste of time and money is not a huge waste of time and money. Why not do something actually productive?
OK sorry for including you in that motley crew BUT I believe productive is trying to get this lying perverted thief out of our WH

Provide a decent alternative and that will happen.

A piece of shit would be a decent alternative to this lying, perverted, hate mongerer.

I hate to break this to you, Dragonlady but a "piece of shit" was what you liberals nominated to run against Trump! The reason he's sitting in the Oval Office is that you ran Hillary Clinton...probably the most corrupt candidate EVER!

Trump is innocent! He's also not a scumbag nor a pervert you triggered commie snowflake.

Trump is innocent?!? Of what? Bribery, corruption, lying to the American people? Using his office as President to promote his real estate business, cheating on his wife, running a corrupt bankruptcy scam, stiffing sub-trades, laundering money for the Russians, insurance fraud, paying bribes, taking bribes, bank fraud, insurance fraud?

Yes, he is innocent as you cannot prove any of those ridiculous claims.

He was impeached for lying and coercing others to lie not because of a BJ.

I propose that from this point forward the costs of these investigations should come out of the DNC or RNC, whichever party is initiating the investigation.

Lying over a bj?? And how many has trump coerced? How many can't answer subpoenas, how many has he asked to lie for him?? How many lies has trump told ? The POS should have been yanked from the WH as soon as he said he believed putin over our FBI

I propose that from this point forward the costs of these investigations should come out of the DNC or RNC, whichever party is initiating the investigation.
If we make that retroactive the RNC will be broke

I swear the OP is either Steve McGarrett or Shoot Speeders resurrected after being banned. They used to post almost every single article from the Gateway Pundit.

Gateway Pundit used to publish pictures and stories of some horrific shit the bed wetters were actually doing, they've made themselves irrelevant by publishing "Breaking News" about shit that never did happen.

I can't remember the organization now... it's pretty much defunct...but they published a mailer in 2002 that laid out a case that Iraqi agents took Kuwaiti documents, like passports and ID's, and infiltrated their own agents in order to do the 9/11 attacks and get the Saudi's blamed for it.

It was just agitprop to get support for the Iraq War, which I'm still glad we did, Saddam had to go, we just fucked up by purging the entire government and system and making our own military prop it up for 10 years. De-Ba'athification wasn't something that needed to be done.

Bite me. I do not support Trump and I am not a Republican. That does not mean a huge waste of time and money is not a huge waste of time and money. Why not do something actually productive?
OK sorry for including you in that motley crew BUT I believe productive is trying to get this lying perverted thief out of our WH

A piece of shit would be a decent alternative to this lying, perverted, hate mongerer.

I hate to break this to you, Dragonlady but a "piece of shit" was what you liberals nominated to run against Trump! The reason he's sitting in the Oval Office is that you ran Hillary Clinton...probably the most corrupt candidate EVER!
Sorry to call bullshit OLD ANYONE running against that pos trump would have received the same treatment Hill got

Lying over a bj?? And how many has trump coerced? How many can't answer subpoenas, how many has he asked to lie for him?? How many lies has trump told ? The POS should have been yanked from the WH as soon as he said he believed putin over our FBI

This happened long before Trump. What lies has Trump told? Stormy happened before he was POTUS. I was like 16 when this happened and didn’t think it was that big of a deal. My point was your post was incorrect. He was not impeached because of a BJ.

Nadler is looking to get a blow job from her if he gives her a few days FACE TIME at these hearings.....

Libtards are dense as concrete blocks. For the nine millionth time Clinton was impeached for lying to a federal grand jury. You got it now dumbass?

None of a Canadians business. Go change Trudeau’s pull-ups!

Benghazi investigation cost $7,000,000
who pays for that

Trumps golfing cost $109 million
who pays for that?

But more significant for Nadler, is seeking McGhan testimony. And probing Trump's resort pitch at G7. Perhaps he should look into Trump faking China negotiations, aka market manipulation.
Hahaha.

Trump/Russian collusion didn't work out so well, did it?

Time to try a new fake scandal?

Hahaha

Sorry to call bullshit OLD ANYONE running against that pos trump would have received the same treatment Hill got
You're probably right, Eddie! Well, ANYONE who ran an entire branch of the Federal Government through secret servers installed in their home to escape Congressional oversight...and ANYONE who used their pals in the DNC and the main stream media to screw over a fellow Democrat running in the primaries...and ANYONE who lied so often about so many things that her nose should have been three feet long!
Yeah, pretty much ANYONE who did those kinds of things would have received the same treatment "Hill" got! (eye roll)

who pays for that

who pays for that?

But more significant for Nadler, is seeking McGhan testimony. And probing Trump's resort pitch at G7. Perhaps he should look into Trump faking China negotiations, aka market manipulation.

The only reason there WAS a Benghazi investigation was that the Obama Administration started lying about what happened on day one and didn't stop lying about it until the whole sorry mess was dragged out into the light of day! But you know what, Dudmuck? That money was well spent because it uncovered what Clinton was doing with her private servers hidden at her house and ultimately cost her the Presidency!

who pays for that

who pays for that?

Hahaha.

Trump/Russian collusion didn't work out so well, did it?

Time to try a new fake scandal?

Hahaha
Yea, its sort of impressive they found all this among all the obstruction:

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

Forum List

Back