BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Why did trump wait 187 minutes before making a move to stop the violence.

In trumps mind, the insurrectionists were doing the violence his his honor.
trump loved it and didn't want to see it end.
he truly believed they were going to stop the certification.

He could have stopped it, trump choose NOT to.
When you demonstrate the ability to read minds, perhaps we'll pay attention to what you have to say.

So what has you so butthurt over his supposed comment about wanting to walk to the Capitol, Simp?
I don’t have time to catch you up. You’re going to have to go back and read the thread yourself if you’re confused.

I'm not going to debate the point with you. Plenty of others already have.

There's nothing to debate, fucking moron. Chuck Schumer had nothing to do with Capitol security that day.

That's why you can't say why he was responsible despite you idiotically accusing him of being responsible.

That's not even debatable.

:abgg2q.jpg:

His word is worth exactly zip, so not it isn't.

Yup, still more than you have. As far as his injuries that you moronicly denied, a man pled guilty to this...

Following the assault, Officer M.F. lost consciousness and was hospitalized for his
injuries, including a likely concussion and injuries from the taser. Officer M.F. was admitted to the hospital for monitoring of his cardiac activity.

That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time and it’s what you’ve been trying to say I’ve been lying about.

Now you’re trying to pretend it was about something else.

Pretty weak.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

:itsok:

Why did trump wait 187 minutes before making a move to stop the violence.

Why did Pelosi, Schumer, the Sergeant-At-Arms, the DC Mayor, and the Capitol Police not even try to prevent J6 until J6 when they knew about the pending violence BEFORE J6?

Why did Pelosi threaten physical harm to Trump before the violent protest started?

Why did the FBI waste time recruiting insiders at the Oath Keepers if they had no intention of stopping planned J6 violence?

Why did the FBI spend weeks organizing, tasking, preparing, planning, and executing 'Entrapment Scheme' operations - which they testified to under oath - prior to and during J6 instead of PREVENTING J6, protecting the Capitol, and protecting people?

Why do snowflakes continue to 'pull a Schiff' by ignoring ACTUAL transcripts of EXACTLY what Trump said that day and instead telling their own debunked versions?

And why do you waste BOTH of our times repeatedly, continuously failing to try to convince me of your lies / BS?

Oh wait - repeat the same shit 5 more times, and you might convince me....

TrumpLaugh.jpg

There’s no chance at a rational discussion with you.

Nope - that would require you to have the ability to be rational.

Instead of answering any of these, which you have proven repeatedly you can't, you respond with empty, dumbass remarks like this one.

Again, instead of wasting both of our time, just fuck off.

Why did Pelosi, Schumer, the Sergeant-At-Arms, the DC Mayor, and the Capitol Police not even try to prevent J6 until J6 when they knew about the pending violence BEFORE J6?

Why did Pelosi threaten physical harm to Trump before the violent protest started?

Why did the FBI waste time recruiting insiders at the Oath Keepers if they had no intention of stopping planned J6 violence?

Why did the FBI spend weeks organizing, tasking, preparing, planning, and executing 'Entrapment Scheme' operations - which they testified to under oath - prior to and during J6 instead of PREVENTING J6, protecting the Capitol, and protecting people?

Why do snowflakes continue to 'pull a Schiff' by ignoring ACTUAL transcripts of EXACTLY what Trump said that day and instead telling their own debunked versions?

And why do you waste BOTH of our times repeatedly, continuously failing to try to convince me of your lies / BS?

Oh wait - repeat the same shit 5 more times, and you might convince me....

View attachment 742498

Dayum, the rightarded talking must be in full throttle. You're the 4th idiot I've seen here over the last few days blame Chuck Schumer. Why on G-d's green Earth is Schumer involved in your conspiracy??

Nope - that would require you to have the ability to be rational.

Instead of answering any of these, which you have proven repeatedly you can't, you respond with empty, dumbass remarks like this one.

Again, instead of wasting both of our time, just fuck off.
You accused me of lying. When I proved that I was right, you changed your accusation.

And you replied to my post.

Is that why Trump wanted his armed mob to be allowed to enter the area around the Capital building?

Jordan is a pile of shit who will do anything to distract from Trump's culpability on what happened on Jan.6. Without Trump, no one would give a shit if Jordan even had a pulse. Without Trump, Jordan is a non person, a fucking nobody. A waste of skin who has accomplished not a fucking thing in the HOR except run his big mouth.
Lies from a liar. No one was armed. Unless you call a lone fire extinguisher a weapon. Why didn't your FBI and ANTIFA Agitators get arrested btw?
Did they choke on too much Russian Collusion?

I’ll pardon your ignorance mostly because you are one of the dumbest posters on the board.

Yes douchebag, because DC has no Governor, control of the DC Guard falls to the President
You are a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Fortunately no one's dumb enough to fall for your lies.

Except the occasional leftard. Which is expected. Cause they're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back