BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Always better to be safe than sorry. I mask and don't get covid. Trump didn't and he got the covid.

Biden was vaxed 4 - 5 times and got COVID TWICE ... yet claimed COVID was / is a 'disease of the unvaccinated'.

Its cute that you wear a mask - at one point Joe Biden was wearing TWO...before he caught COVID.

I don't care how 'bedazzled' or decorated your Wal Mart mask is it is not going to prevent a virus from getting through the cloth.

Let's say your cloth mask prevents a virus from getting through...

When you get home, you remove your mask by touching any part of the outside, unless you immediately sanitize your hands if you touch your face you just put the virus fro.thw outside of your mask onto your face.

Let's say you managed to get your mask off and sanitize your hands before touching your face,do you sanitize you mask or get a new one before wearing it again?

The VAST majority just put the dirty / infected mask back on again...

....but whatever makes them FEEL safe.

:rolleyes:

No he wasn't, you leftard liar.

Is that all you scumbags can do anymore, lie?
I’ll pardon your ignorance mostly because you are one of the dumbest posters on the board.

Yes douchebag, because DC has no Governor, control of the DC Guard falls to the President

...Democrats are relying on heresay and 2nd-hand information again.

The transcripts of Trump's ACTUAL comments on J6 prove you are a liar.

Embrace the suck, snowflake.
Trump admitted it.

You are so incredibly ignorant of the facts.

ACTUAL transxripts of his EXACT words he spoke that day say YOU are a desparate, shameless liar.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

I said Trump wanted to walk to the Capitol with his mob and was told no. Trump admitted it.

His speech doesn’t change this fact. It’s irrelevant.

ACTUAL transxripts of his EXACT words he spoke that day say YOU are a desparate, shameless liar.
Oh, I also forgot this from his speech:
Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

REALITY / SANITY have nothing to do with what you said.
You don’t even have a point anymore.

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. He was told he can’t, it’s a security risk. I backed this up.

It makes a LOT more sense that Trump would want 20k soldiers responsible only to him to be at the Capitol in this context.

They are comparing him with people who shot no one, so yes they did.

LOL

You fucking moron, no one said he didn't. It's rightards who compared Hodgkinson with Trump's J6 thugs; no one one the left.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

So what makes you think if he wore a mask his fate would have been any different? Further studies show more people died that wore a mask than those without.

So if 100% of the population wore a mask, what percentage of those who died would have been a mask wearer?

Plus, it seems you're ignorant to believe wearing a mask is designed to protect the mask wearer.

Last edited:
Thank you for self-identifying as ignorant.

As pointed out by your fellow snowflakes, Pelosi and the Sergeants-at-Arms were responsible for the security of the House / Capitol.

Instead of the safety and Security of the House on J6, what was Pelosi focused on? Threatening the President with physical assault should he show up at the Capitol.

Fail. Educate yourself and try again.

LOLOL

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of the Capitol, you flaming idiot. They're only in charge of their chamber. In terms of security, that's why there's a Capitol Police Board which includes a member from each chamber.

face-palm-gif.278959

140 scrapped knees, and they were hospitalized for being too fat.

Officer Fanone was beaten unconscious, suffering a heart attack and brain injury. I only wish you had the courage to tell him to his face that it was because he was too fat and it was just a scraped knee.

Sadly for me, you don't and never will.

They couldn't set foot on the capitol grounds with the Permission of Chuck Schumer and Nazi Pelosi.

Deflecting and blaming others is all Dims can do.

What does Chuck Schumer have to do with it, ya fucking moron? :cuckoo:

Words Trump said that day?

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down."

Forum List

Back