BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Officer Fanone was beaten unconscious, suffering a heart attack and brain injury. I only wish you had the courage to tell him to his face that it was because he was too fat and it was just a scraped knee.

Sadly for me, you don't and never will.
Fanone is a well know Trump hater. What proof do you have that his story is true?

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. He was told he can’t, it’s a security risk. I backed this up.

Trump may have wanted to gp to the Capitol,butyour claim he wanted violence, that he incited an 'insurrection' is and alwaus has been a LIE, troll.

Whenever called out on that you continue to lie, continue to spin,continue to try to twist words / the argument / the topic / your own claims.

Go pester someone else, lying troll.

They arranged the riot by not approving enough security, dumbass.

Fucking moron, what did Chuck Schumer have to do with Capitol security on Sedition Day?

face-palm-gif.278959

Fanone is a well know Trump hater. What proof do you have that his story is true?

You're mentally deranged, fucking moron.

By "Trump hater," you mean someone who voted for Trump. :cuckoo:

Did you vote for Trump? Does that make you a Trump hater?

Trump may have wanted to gp to the Capitol
That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time and it’s what you’ve been trying to say I’ve been lying about.

Now you’re trying to pretend it was about something else.

Pretty weak.

You're mentally deranged, fucking moron.

By "Trump hater," you mean someone who voted for Trump. :cuckoo:

Did you vote for Trump? Does that make you a Trump hater?
So he claims. Where's the proof that he did?

That has nothing to do with what I said.

I said Trump wanted to walk to the Capitol with his mob and was told no. Trump admitted it.

His speech doesn’t change this fact. It’s irrelevant.
Which statute does walking to the Capitol violate, Simp?

butyour claim he wanted violence, that he incited an 'insurrection' is and alwaus has been a LIE, troll.
Why did trump wait 187 minutes before making a move to stop the violence.

In trumps mind, the insurrectionists were doing the violence his his honor.
trump loved it and didn't want to see it end.
he truly believed they were going to stop the certification.

He could have stopped it, trump choose NOT to.

No, it hasn't since Schumer had absolutely nothing to do with Capitol security that day.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

embarrassed-gif.489110
I'm not going to debate the point with you. Plenty of others already have.

Forum List

Back