BREAKING: It's Over: Mitch McConnell Pulls A Last Minute About-Face --- Blocks Advancement Of Border Bill

Because the Republicans have about a 2 vote majority and Dems are not bowing to Trump like Republicans are.

All it would take are 3 Republicans who aren’t Total Trump toadies and this passes

Dems actually DO want to solve this issue.

Republicans just want to scream about it

If they wanted to solve the problem they wouldn't have included the Ukraine money in it.

Because the Republicans have about a 2 vote majority and Dems are not bowing to Trump like Republicans are.

All it would take are 3 Republicans who aren’t Total Trump toadies and this passes

Dems actually DO want to solve this issue.

Republicans just want to scream about it
Looks like it's dead in the Senate in which the Dems have a majority, so I guess we'll never know.

Unless the Dems manage to discipline all of its members enough to vote yes. Then we will know.

Funny how quickly people's opinions can flip.
Search my history for the phrase "federal employee" and you will see that it is no flip at all. Poster here could vouch for my disdain for those tapeworms. Search on "tapeworms" and you'll see what I mean.

Eh, I'll do it for you:

1707223230549.png

When $74 billion out of a $118 billion bill goes to war in Ukraine, Israel, and Gaza……HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A BORDER BILL?

63% of the funding from this BORDER BILL GO TO FUND OVERSEAS WARS.

THIS IS A WAR BILL, NOT A BORDER BILL.

THIS BILL DOES ZERO TO SECURE THE BORDER.

ZERO.
Oh horse shit. Republicans held funding for Ukraine and Israel hostage . They said no money for that unless this bill passes.

Now they claim to want neither. Republicans are not serious people. They can not be trusted.

And this bill certainly changes everything

Not only does it greatly reduce what claims can be considered for asylum but it also DETAINS those asylum seekers until they get court dates or deportation

Looks like it's dead in the Senate in which the Dems have a majority, so I guess we'll never know.

Unless the Dems manage to discipline all of its members enough to vote yes. Then we will know.
In the Senate 60 votes are required.

How many Dems are there in the Senate?

Search my history for the phrase "federal employee" and you will see that it is no flip at all. Poster here could vouch for my disdain for those tapeworms. Search on "tapeworms" and you'll see what I mean.

Eh, I'll do it for you:

View attachment 898268

Team Biden knows that this will cause border patrol agents to quit. That's what they want. Then they can open the border even more and claim that the resigning agents are to blame for a shortages of agents.

Hoe-Lee SHIT!

Now Mayorkas is even defending the border agents falsely accused of whipping Haitian illegals!

It's like in a 24 hour period he's renouncing his entire belief system.

Here Joe Neguse begs the Freedom Conference to pass a CR, so we can pay the border patrol. Yet, they have sent a funding bill for all of Homeland Security that only needs be passed in the house and in the Senate and have the President sign it and the border patrol payroll will not miss a single day.

If they refuse to do that, it is they, not the Freedom Conference, who are taking the paychecks from the Border Patrol agents.

They DEMANDED that. They said no money for Ukraine or Israel without this bill.

And I am arguing both parties are killing the country.

We have millions of American's living on the streets and we are going to send billions more to Ukraine?

But didn’t you guys claim that Trump had no input here?

And how is NOT fixing the border a win for Trump?
A Democrat bill full of pork and solutions designed to assist their agenda is not a good thing. Anything promoted by biden is designed to be harmful for America

His phone lines in Washington and Kentucky have been probably melting all day and tonight. Something had to give.

Jake Sherman @JakeSherman

NEWS: @LeaderMcConnell recommended a NO vote on the supplemental Wednesday in a closed Senate GOP meeting

/—-/ It’s about time.

A Democrat bill full of pork and solutions designed to assist their agenda is not a good thing. Anything promoted by biden is designed to be harmful for America
Christ here we go again.

PORK…. Pork!!!

Any time Republicans don’t want a bill they make that bogus claim.

Remember the Burn Pit legislation for our Vets that Republicans fought like hell?

They screamed about pork in that too.

There was none

Forum List

Back