BREAKING: It's Over: Mitch McConnell Pulls A Last Minute About-Face --- Blocks Advancement Of Border Bill

Typical of the Party of bad faith negotiations and political stunts. Trump and the Neo-GOP own the border issues with all the bad hombres, bad drugs, human smuggling........A gift the to Biden Administration and a stab in the back to our allies by Benedict Donald and his party of sycophants. Good job. What's next, Rudy Ghouliani in a dress?

Typical of the Party of bad faith negotiations and political stunts. Trump and the Neo-GOP own the border issues with all the bad hombres, bad drugs, human smuggling........A gift the to Biden Administration and a stab in the back to our allies by Benedict Donald and his party of sycophants. Good job. What's next, Rudy Ghouliani in a dress?
The border is now on Trump

It is HIS problem. He owns this now

US Senate releases draft bill to toughen border measures ...

View attachment 898246
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › feb › us-me...
2 days ago — Biden urges Congress to pass bill which includes measures to temporarily close border if over 5000 undocumented people cross a day.

The tough new measures discussed among select senators for months include a new federal requirement to “shut down” the US-Mexico border if more than 5,000 undocumented people cross into the US daily and plans to swiftly throw out economic migrants.

The bill would overhaul the asylum system at the border with faster and tougher enforcement, as well as give presidents new powers to immediately expel migrants if authorities deemed themselves overwhelmed by the number of undocumented people requesting asylum at the international boundary.

When the number of migrants crossing without an appointment with the US authorities approaches 4,000 people a day, the US government would be granted the power to voluntarily turn away all people presenting at border stations, to give time for the asylum application processing to catch up, she said.

A LOT better than what we have now.

Its really not better at all

If biden is promising to shut down the border after 5,000 illegal aliens show up he can close the border at 1 or 0 illegal aliens

Whats the difference?

Terrible bill. Nothing more than a foreign and domestic welfare package that also allows 5K Illegals in every day. Typical Democrat bullshit supported by a few weak RINOs.

Hard pass.
Is 10,000 a day encounters better than the 5000 a day? Heck no! That's what y'all were complaining about coming through just a month or two ago....it cuts it in half if a rush like that happens again.

You can come in and cut more if Trump ever becomes president and cut a Rush in half, in the mean time.

Don't be a fool, this bill makes great headway in addressing the border crisis. And democrats gave up what is most important to them, a pathway to citizenship for the Dreamers in the deal....

Ridiculous and cynically dishonest argument.

Ukraine funding will not affect anything to do with homelessness in any way

Lesh has some personal or financial ties to Ukraine, obviously, your 'argument' is ridiculous.

If biden is promising to shut down the border after 5,000 illegal aliens show up he can close the border at 1 or 0 illegal aliens

Whats the difference?
Title 8 is current law. That prevents that.

This changes that law.

The fuck I do. I have a gut level hatred of Putin.

Rightly so it turns out

So your 'hatred' justifies billions of US tax dollars sent to Ukraine when that money should be spent on US citizens to solve US problems? Why don't you send your advise to Biden, I hope he runs on that.

Is 10,000 a day encounters better than the 5000 a day? Heck no! That's what y'all were complaining about coming through just a month or two ago....it cuts it in half if a rush like that happens again.

You can come in and cut more if Trump ever becomes president and cut a Rush in half, in the mean time.

Don't be a fool, this bill makes great headway in addressing the border crisis. And democrats gave up what is most important to them, a pathway to citizenship for the Dreamers in the deal....
It not only cuts that number on half… it ENDS “catch and release “

Those 5,000 asylum applicants go into DETENTION. Most get returned to Mexico within 90 days. Of the remainder most will lose their court cases asking for asylum and nearly ALL will be held in detention facilities while that process plays out.

What more could you people ask for?

The fools are the ones that will compromise when the only sane thing to do is close the border.

Anything other than that is feeding Democrat destruction.

The fuck I do. I have a gut level hatred of Putin.

Rightly so it turns out

He pissed a lot of Democrats off when he countered Obama getting us into a war with Syria and agreed to allow Snowden to come there.

Both of which should never have been an issue.

So your 'hatred' justifies billions of US tax dollars sent to Ukraine when that money should be spent on US citizens to solve US problems? Why don't you send your advise to Biden, I hope he runs on that.

Republicans aren't going to support it being spent on American's either.

Stop pretending that Ukraine funding will be used “to solve US problems “ if it’s not spent on Ukraine

It won’t. You know that…

Stop pretending that Ukraine funding will be used “to solve US problems “ if it’s not spent on Ukraine

It won’t. You know that…

The added debt is going to make the problems here even worse.

Whats the difference?
The open border is now owned by Benedict Donald and his Neo-GOP. Why wont they secure the border by ending the policy of catch and release? Why don't they want more border agents as well as more immigration judges to expedited the asylum process? Why negotiate in bad faith?

Hahahaha, just kidding we all know why, they've done it since forever.

Own it Senior Benedict Donald.

It is that way because Republicans DEMANDED. It be that way
The fucking Democrat sponsered bill has billions going to fund Ukraine, Israel and even the friggin Palestinians. How stupid is that?

In addition to removing millions of Americans from having to pay for this bloated Federal government and by the way, allows thousands of goddamn Illegals to continue to flood in every day.

Piss on the Democrats for sponsoring the bill and piss on any RINO for going along with it.

Terrible bill by traitors that don't give a crap about destroying this country.

He pissed a lot of Democrats off when he countered Obama getting us into a war with Syria and agreed to allow Snowden to come there.

Both of which should never have been an issue.
Snowden is a traitor… now living in Moscow. That’s merely one of MANY reasons I hate Putin.

Killing journalists, killing opposition leaders, poisoning opponents in foreign countries using weapons of mass destruction (radioactive materials and nerve agents), invading numerous neighboring countries, interfering in OUR elections, cyber attacks on neighboring countries

The list goes on and on…

Once a KGB Colonel always a KGB agent

Snowden is a traitor… now living on Moscow. That’s merely one of MANY reasons I hate Putin.

Well I had this one right. Snowden deserves a monument in D.C.

Killing journalists, killing opposition leaders, poisoning opponents in foreign countries using weapons of mass destruction (radioactive materials and nerve agents), invading numerous neighboring countries, interfering in OUR elections, cyber attacks on neighboring countries

The list goes on and on…

Once a KGB Colonel always a KGB agent

We do all those same things.

Forum List

Back