BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person

gotcha the dems donā€™t want public testimony they canā€™t controlā€¦gotcha
It's just not how it works..... The investigators are like a grand jury investigating witnesses,.... testimony and questioning by them, is done in private so they can get un-influenced individual testimony.

LLOLLOOLOLL

Big Balls Bannon is NOT a lawyer.
He might think heā€™s clever, big fake news media guy, but Rankin and others will call him on ANY bluff he attempts.

Saying the committee delayed or rescheduled because of Bannons appearance is laughable
then why did they cancel? What version are your talking points?

Bannon is a liar and a whack job. He sucked up to Trump to gain power then got fired by Trump when the bloated orange one got jealous of his MAGA popularity.
how has he lied? tell us one. you all crack me up with your LLLLLLLL I A R/ RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR A C I S T.. chants in here daily and never one iota worth of evidence to support your useless shit. USELESS. That's all you are. And you can't debate worth shit in here.

then why did they cancel? What version are your talking points?
They have ā€œdelayed or postponedā€ hearings in the past

Itā€™s called Due Diligence
Not in any way some crazy fear of Bannon

Where did you get the crazy idea that Bannon was actual going to appear on Thursday. You pull that out your ass
Certainly Bannon doesnā€™t get to decide when he testifies

They have ā€œdelayed or postponedā€ hearings in the past

Itā€™s called Due Diligence
Not in any way some crazy fear of Bannon

Where did you get the crazy idea that Bannon was actual going to appear on Thursday. You pull that out your ass
Certainly Bannon doesnā€™t get to decide when he testifies
Bannon called their bluff and just won. winning is fun. So you can't say it wasn't that they feared Bannon. You don't know. So delete your post

No one called in to testify for for 3, 8, 10 hours is allowed to be public testimony. You interview to find out things you didn't know, then fo!low leads and interviews from there and find out more in the new lead interviews etc.
nonsense and hogwash. what a pile of shit you just dropped in here. stinks to high heavens

Mostly staff and outside lawyers, some republicans too.

They've had over 1000 interviews.

And some times the committee members question, but mostly lawyer staffers and temporary hires.
how is it you know all this? I'm curious!!!!

So a bunch of nobodies are collecting information and hiding it? why are they hiding it?

Bannon called their bluff and just won. winning is fun. So you can't say it wasn't that they feared Bannon. You don't know. So delete your post
Where is the link to Bannon being on the schedule on Thursday
You make that up?

Bannon stated he wanted to testify live
The committee said that 7 hours of live testimony is NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Bannon was never scheduled for a particular date.

Bannon needs to go settle his own court date first.

Where is the link to Bannon being on the schedule on Thursday
You make that up?

Bannon stated he wanted to testify live
The committee said that 7 hours of live testimony is NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Bannon was never scheduled for a particular date.

Bannon needs to go settle his own court date first.
I just saw it on the Today show. They said it. Why would they lie?

I just saw it on the Today show. They said it. Why would they lie?
ā€œJust saw itā€. Lol
You clowns have been touting this nonsense for days.

If so, provide the link.

Forum List

Back