Biden "clearly has good days, bad days and wretched days".

The president of the United States when Biden was first elected to the Senate was Richard M. Nixon. That fact unto itself tells me Biden is too old to remain in office for another term. I also continue to believe that Donald J. Trump is also too old to be president.

I'm posting it anyway...with Carl Bernstein intro. Gaffe is at the end. And this too is post debate...

I’ve had enough of the media. These fucking hacks have known he was an idiot since his campaign started for 2020. They hid this moron in a basement because of it. The Biden name has been synonymous with fucking retarded since the 80’s. Nobody thought this guy was fucking intelligent back then. Obama told the world his VP was fucking retarded and had the amazing ability to fuck anything up 16 years ago.

And the media thinks they just discovered this last week? Go fuck yourselves. The one thing I hate more than progressives is the fucking media that does its best to support these morons. They will do anything to keep these left wing idiots in office.

That's a quote from the New Yorker writer and Biden biographer Even Osnos.

And that's why no matter how many interviews with Clintonista Stephanopoulos Biden does, he's not getting reelected.

Cuz even a good interview today doesn't preclude a wretched day coming tomorrow...

View attachment 972388

His last good day was about 30 years ago.

Forum List

Back