Breaking: Jared Kushner involved in Trump's Russian problem now

It's just a coincidence. You see, all these people around Trump were meeting with them all behind Trump's back! And uh, he just happened to pick them all to be in his campaign! Just because they all were lying about meeting with Russians doesn't mwant anything improper went on!

:dance:
And until you prove otherwise your last sentence is accurate.
Fucking weeboos cry about everything

You've sold all your cred. Sad!
granpaw had cred??

It's just a coincidence. You see, all these people around Trump were meeting with them all behind Trump's back! And uh, he just happened to pick them all to be in his campaign! Just because they all were lying about meeting with Russians doesn't mwant anything improper went on!

you don't have one iota of common sense Why do you think those ah repubs would outright lie???Couldn't be they are hiding something could it?
Don't care. All I care about is the economy & jobs. Immigration & Obamacare to a lesser extent.
Outside of those 4 items I don't give a flying fuck

Sooo, no more protecting our nation from threats unless the threats speak spanish?

Sessions committed perjury HE MUST RESIGN

No he didn't. The questions from Franken and Leahy had to do with the campaign. The Justice Department confirmed Sessions was just doing his day job.

Give it up.

you don't have one iota of common sense Why do you think those ah repubs would outright lie???Couldn't be they are hiding something could it?
Don't care. All I care about is the economy & jobs. Immigration & Obamacare to a lesser extent.

Sooo, no more protecting our nation from threats unless the threats speak spanish?
Protecting it from who exactly? You lefties are doing far more damage than any Russian agent.

Fuck off with your bullshit

Why I find what you say is bs Obama in 8 years got 15 or more million to work, unemployment to 4,8% and an economy while not full speed ahead still going ahead which is why Yellen has been raising rates What more do you want ?? Blood?

Russia says it was in touch with Trump's campaign during election

The Russian government was in touch with members of President-elect Donald Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knows most of his entourage, one of Russia's most senior diplomats told the Interfax news agency on Thursday.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said there had indeed been some communications.

"There were contacts," Interfax cited Ryabkov as saying. "We are doing this and have been doing this during the election campaign."

Such contacts would continue, he added, saying the Russian government knew and had been in touch with many of Trump's closest allies. He did not name names.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his (Trump's)entourage. Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions," he said.

"I cannot say that all of them, but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives."

And? There is no evidence of wrong doing to date. And your article has been out there for months.

Hillary's campaign colluded with the Ukraine government to smear Manafort. Politico did an investigative piece on the deal where the Ukrainians lied and said they were going to investigate Manafort for corruption.

No he didn't. The questions from Franken and Leahy had to do with the campaign. The Justice Department confirmed Sessions was just doing his day job.

Give it up.
You give it up Step down sessions you racist perjurer

You know, I am beginning to think this entire thing was a setup. Obama suddenly put sanctions on Russia, after everything else they and other countries had done and not one word? Even though no sanctions for China and their absolute breaches of national security? Suddenly blamed Russia for interfering in the election without an ounce of proof, and the dnc refusing to turn over their servers, after a friend issued a report on the findings on that server, supposedly showing such interference? Found as many of Trumps appointees as possible that may have had any contact with anyone from Russia, even though innocent, and within the standard practice of their jobs? And suddenly each bit and piece fits into place. Knowing they could use the media to make it all look untoward. Now what is their plan for Pence if Trump were to get impeached? What lies will suddenly appear?
Sounds conspiracy, but it seems the right has been duped from the beginning. I do not put anything past Soros and his puppets.

Protecting it from who exactly? You lefties are doing far more damage than any Russian agent.

You asked from who then named Russia. Which means you know from who.

Give it up.

:lmao:

There's no perjury. He answered honestly. You left wing loons are truly coming off as foaming at the mouth rabid wankers.

I love it.

We need to protect America from alt right racist nazis like sessions trump tiny dance and granpaw If I kissed Trumps ass I'd be kissing the head of sessions whose in there deeply

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The whole Russian hysteria is hilarious and it's the best thing to happen to The GOP in a long time.

The petty nature of it, the hysteria over nothing but insinuations when no laws were broken just keeps eroding the very little trust America has in The Media and The Dem Party.

You fixed your own damn primary. Russians had nothing to do with that and could not hope to achieve that in their wildest dreams.

Please...please never stop this Butt Hurt parade until at least 2018. Your party is dying a slow death of a thousand self inflicted wounds.
And we may have to have a funeral for you in 2020.

Give it up.

There's no perjury. He answered honestly. You left wing loons are truly coming off as foaming at the mouth rabid wankers.

I love it.

I love the way you use the word honestly in the opposite way

The whole Russian hysteria is hilarious and it's the best thing to happen to The GOP in a long time.

The petty nature of it, the hysteria over nothing but insinuations when no laws were broken just keeps eroding the very little trust America has in The Media and The Dem Party.

You fixed your own damn primary. Russians had nothing to do with that and could not hope to achieve that in their wildest dreams.

Please...please never stop this Butt Hurt parade until at least 2018. Your party is dying a slow death of a thousand self inflicted wounds.
And we may have to have a funeral for you in 2020.
Put wishes in one hand and shit in the other and see which comes true first

Give it up.

I love it.

I love the way you use the word honestly in the opposite way
Honestly is not a word in repubs vocab

You know, I am beginning to think this entire thing was a setup. Obama suddenly put sanctions on Russia, after everything else they and other countries had done and not one word? Even though no sanctions for China and their absolute breaches of national security? Suddenly blamed Russia for interfering in the election without an ounce of proof, and the dnc refusing to turn over their servers, after a friend issued a report on the findings on that server, supposedly showing such interference? Found as many of Trumps appointees as possible that may have had any contact with anyone from Russia, even though innocent, and within the standard practice of their jobs? And suddenly each bit and piece fits into place. Knowing they could use the media to make it all look untoward. Now what is their plan for Pence if Trump were to get impeached? What lies will suddenly appear?
Sounds conspiracy, but it seems the right has been duped from the beginning. I do not put anything past Soros and his puppets.

Right from the get go the WP edited Franken's question to make it appear that Sessions lied.

But on the bright side the NYT running with the story and embellishing it, outed Obama and his people still in the government as truly sabotaging Trump's transition.

There is no doubt about it. It's not a conspiracy theory any more. I've never seen this before; but then I have to remember we are dealing with sons of bitches from Cheeeeeeecago.

"President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government".

CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

We need to protect America from alt right racist nazis like sessions trump tiny dance and granpaw If I kissed Trumps ass I'd be kissing the head of sessions whose in there deeply
Using terms like Nazis relegates you to the looney bin

I deleted this after seeing your post and now put it to you-
You notice the left stream media has not once questioned what the last administration was doing with all this intel, where are all the leaks of classified information coming from.
So the NYT's goofed. Good. We can only hope that more goofs are forthcoming.

Right from the get go the WP edited Franken's question to make it appear that Sessions lied.

But on the bright side the NYT running with the story and embellishing it, outed Obama and his people still in the government as truly sabotaging Trump's transition.

There is no doubt about it. It's not a conspiracy theory any more. I've never seen this before; but then I have to remember we are dealing with sons of bitches from Cheeeeeeecago.

"President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government".

CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

Forum List

Back