Breaking: Jared Kushner involved in Trump's Russian problem now

It's just a coincidence. You see, all these people around Trump were meeting with them all behind Trump's back! And uh, he just happened to pick them all to be in his campaign! Just because they all were lying about meeting with Russians doesn't mwant anything improper went on!

:dance:
And until you prove otherwise your last sentence is accurate.
Fucking weeboos cry about everything
you don't have one iota of common sense Why do you think those ah repubs would outright lie???Couldn't be they are hiding something could it?
Don't care. All I care about is the economy & jobs. Immigration & Obamacare to a lesser extent.
Outside of those 4 items I don't give a flying fuck

Sooo, no more protecting our nation from threats unless the threats speak spanish?
It's all those christians coming across the Southern border, you know.

you don't have one iota of common sense Why do you think those ah repubs would outright lie???Couldn't be they are hiding something could it?
Don't care. All I care about is the economy & jobs. Immigration & Obamacare to a lesser extent.

Sooo, no more protecting our nation from threats unless the threats speak spanish?
Protecting it from who exactly? You lefties are doing far more damage than any Russian agent.

Fuck off with your bullshit
We need to protect America from alt right racist nazis like sessions trump tiny dance and granpaw If I kissed Trumps ass I'd be kissing the head of sessions whose in there deeply
Using terms like Nazis relegates you to the looney bin
HEIL granpaw

I knew it, knew it, knew it. Trump never played this straight. This is going to blow into a scandal of Russian involvement that goes waaaaaay back into the election + going around Obama in December to console Putin after the sanctions.

Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December, White House Says
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and MATT APUZZOMARCH 2, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/kushner-flynn-sessions-russia.html?_r=0
It will all come to naught unless it's somehow shown Trump had a motive to appease Putin that was based on something other than his belief that good relations with Putin was in America's interests, and both Obama and W believed that early in their terms as well.

Except that this meeting took place when Obama imposed the sanctions. And again, remember in things like this before, it's not the act, it was the lie to cover up the act, that sank the ship. Sessions is trying to backtrack now from his lie during the confirmation hearings. Flynn was caught lying to Pence. Etc. etc.
December was after the election, dumbass. How could that possibly be relevant to the election? Next you'll go into hysterics when it's revealed that Melania watched an RT video on youTube.

I knew it, knew it, knew it. Trump never played this straight. This is going to blow into a scandal of Russian involvement that goes waaaaaay back into the election + going around Obama in December to console Putin after the sanctions.

Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December, White House Says
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and MATT APUZZOMARCH 2, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/kushner-flynn-sessions-russia.html?_r=0
It will all come to naught unless it's somehow shown Trump had a motive to appease Putin that was based on something other than his belief that good relations with Putin was in America's interests, and both Obama and W believed that early in their terms as well.

Except that this meeting took place when Obama imposed the sanctions. And again, remember, in things like this before, it's not the act, it was the lie to cover up the act, that sank the ship. Sessions is trying to backtrack now from his lie during the confirmation hearings.
So what if they took place while Obama was still potus? Reagan got a pass on that. What nearly sunk him was his admin was providing guns to contras in violation of a statute.

There has to be something that cannot be innocently, or naively, explained.

Senator McCaskill met with Russian officials for heavens sake.
Dancer, there's no problem with meeting, the problem was saying under oath he didn't and the possibility they discussed future US policy. Both are at least in theory impeachable.

but it's not going to be anything ... unless Trump has financial ties to Russia that he wouldn't have gotten with legit US investors.

When was Kushner even under oath, moron?

I deleted this after seeing your post and now put it to you-
You notice the left stream media has not once questioned what the last administration was doing with all this intel, where are all the leaks of classified information coming from.
So the NYT's goofed. Good. We can only hope that more goofs are forthcoming.

You know, I am beginning to think this entire thing was a setup. Obama suddenly put sanctions on Russia, after everything else they and other countries had done and not one word? Even though no sanctions for China and their absolute breaches of national security? Suddenly blamed Russia for interfering in the election without an ounce of proof, and the dnc refusing to turn over their servers, after a friend issued a report on the findings on that server, supposedly showing such interference? Found as many of Trumps appointees as possible that may have had any contact with anyone from Russia, even though innocent, and within the standard practice of their jobs? And suddenly each bit and piece fits into place. Knowing they could use the media to make it all look untoward. Now what is their plan for Pence if Trump were to get impeached? What lies will suddenly appear?
Sounds conspiracy, but it seems the right has been duped from the beginning. I do not put anything past Soros and his puppets.

Right from the get go the WP edited Franken's question to make it appear that Sessions lied.

But on the bright side the NYT running with the story and embellishing it, outed Obama and his people still in the government as truly sabotaging Trump's transition.

There is no doubt about it. It's not a conspiracy theory any more. I've never seen this before; but then I have to remember we are dealing with sons of bitches from Cheeeeeeecago.

"President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government".

CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

Oh agreed. The Times screwed up big time by revelling in the sheer brilliance of Obama and his people screwing over the new administration.

And another bright side is that now that Sessions has more time on his hands not investigating the fake Russia affair, he can now proceed to investigate the leaks and the Clinton Foundation.

I always find a silver lining. :)

Problem here is it sounds as though the intelligence community is going to be of no help.
I deleted this after seeing your post and now put it to you-
You notice the left stream media has not once questioned what the last administration was doing with all this intel, where are all the leaks of classified information coming from.
So the NYT's goofed. Good. We can only hope that more goofs are forthcoming.

You know, I am beginning to think this entire thing was a setup. Obama suddenly put sanctions on Russia, after everything else they and other countries had done and not one word? Even though no sanctions for China and their absolute breaches of national security? Suddenly blamed Russia for interfering in the election without an ounce of proof, and the dnc refusing to turn over their servers, after a friend issued a report on the findings on that server, supposedly showing such interference? Found as many of Trumps appointees as possible that may have had any contact with anyone from Russia, even though innocent, and within the standard practice of their jobs? And suddenly each bit and piece fits into place. Knowing they could use the media to make it all look untoward. Now what is their plan for Pence if Trump were to get impeached? What lies will suddenly appear?
Sounds conspiracy, but it seems the right has been duped from the beginning. I do not put anything past Soros and his puppets.

Right from the get go the WP edited Franken's question to make it appear that Sessions lied.

But on the bright side the NYT running with the story and embellishing it, outed Obama and his people still in the government as truly sabotaging Trump's transition.

There is no doubt about it. It's not a conspiracy theory any more. I've never seen this before; but then I have to remember we are dealing with sons of bitches from Cheeeeeeecago.

"President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government".

CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

Oh agreed. The Times screwed up big time by revelling in the sheer brilliance of Obama and his people screwing over the new administration.

And another bright side is that now that Sessions has more time on his hands not investigating the fake Russia affair, he can now proceed to investigate the leaks and the Clinton Foundation.

I always find a silver lining. :)

Protecting it from who exactly? You lefties are doing far more damage than any Russian agent.

We need to protect America from alt right racist nazis like sessions trump tiny dance and granpaw If I kissed Trumps ass I'd be kissing the head of sessions whose in there deeply
HEIL granpaw
Go to hell, weeboo

The shit is always in the Left hand.

And America can smell it.

Since Dems love their polls, you should start paying attention to how America is feeling about your foaming at the mouth protests and tactics of your DemNazi leaders!

Hatred, Anger, Lies, Hysteria & Sedition is not the best plan for The DemNazis to recover from the Ass whippings they keep taking.

And they will keep taking them as long as they continue to burn flags, communities and bridges with people instead of working in Bipartisan fashion to do what is best for America.

The whole Russian hysteria is hilarious and it's the best thing to happen to The GOP in a long time.

The petty nature of it, the hysteria over nothing but insinuations when no laws were broken just keeps eroding the very little trust America has in The Media and The Dem Party.

You fixed your own damn primary. Russians had nothing to do with that and could not hope to achieve that in their wildest dreams.

Please...please never stop this Butt Hurt parade until at least 2018. Your party is dying a slow death of a thousand self inflicted wounds.
And we may have to have a funeral for you in 2020.
Put wishes in one hand and shit in the other and see which comes true first

Last edited:

HEIL granpaw
Go to hell, weeboo
If I could take dumb ah's like you with me I'd go gladly

The shit is always in the Left hand.

And America can smell it.

Since Dems love their polls, you should start paying attention to how America is feeling about your foaming at the mouth protests and tactics of your DemNazi leaders!

Hatred, Anger, Lies, Hysteria & Sedition is not the best plan for The DemNazis to recover from the Ass whippings they keep taking.

And they will keep taking them as long as they continue to burn flags, communities and bridges with people instead of working in Bipartisan fashion to do what is best for America.

The whole Russian hysteria is hilarious and it's the best thing to happen to The GOP in a long time.

The petty nature of it, the hysteria over nothing but insinuations when no laws were broken just keeps eroding the very little trust America has in The Media and The Dem Party.

You fixed your own damn primary. Russians had nothing to do with that and could not hope to achieve that in their wildest dreams.

Please...please never stop this Butt Hurt parade until at least 2018. Your party is dying a slow death of a thousand self inflicted wounds.
And we may have to have a funeral for you in 2020.
Put wishes in one hand and shit in the other and see which comes true first
BI partisan??? You republicans don't know the meaning of that worg With you AH's it's my way or the highway and you can go to hell with granpaw and soon

Yeah but when you go "waaaay back to to the election" Trump was a civilian just trying to make a buck within the boundries set by the Obama administration. Now you have to deal with the problem of Hillary helping Russia secure uranium mining sites.

Forum List

Back