🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: John McCain Rushed To Hospital....Has 2 Inch Blood Clot Removed Behind His Left Eye

• Banned
I want to know if this was elective surgery or not.

If so - he intentionally sabotaged the health care vote.

That is an enormous clot, maybe it explains his behavior.

Meanwhile, have Pelosi and Maxine been scanned for clots?

McCain to remain in Arizona as Senate moves toward healthcare vote
Hopefully the clot was actually his brain and he will now be a cucumber
...wow...
The guy is an asshole, I have more respect for Nancy Pelosi, he was the dumbest dude in his class at Annapolis and the dumbest guy off the carrier the day he flew into a missile............... idiots should not be celebrated

John McCain is a traitor, 2 inch clot behind his eye or not , he is still a traitor.

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

Conservatives showing their class as usual.

Last edited:

...wow...
The guy is an asshole, I have more respect for Nancy Pelosi, he was the dumbest dude in his class at Annapolis and the dumbest guy off the carrier the day he flew into a missile............... idiots should not be celebrated
Yes, he is an asshole, a tortured old fart who stayed 'at the party' too long...

...but that was cold, brah... :p

what is he doing there? in the midst of ISIS? Shame on him.

Traitor.

...wow...
And who did you vote for for President in 2008?

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

When I heard this on the news driving home, I told my wife that when I got on here, there would be con-servatives doing exactly what they are doing.....and this guy was their 2008 Presidential candidate......:lol:

Here's the leftwing conception of "class:"

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Forum List

Back