🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: John McCain Rushed To Hospital....Has 2 Inch Blood Clot Removed Behind His Left Eye

No, i don't want them to be murdered. I want them to die from a terminal medical condition, but that's just wishful thinking.

You may call me an asshole because I don't give a fuck about you. If I could press a button and make you disappear in a puff of smoke, I wouldn't hesitate to press it. As long as you want to run my life, then you are my enemy.

You should start a GoFundMe page.

John McCain is a traitor, 2 inch clot behind his eye or not , he is still a traitor.
How is John McCain a traitor?
He had elective surgery so that he would not be present for this healthcare vote, which deprives the people of care. Since this is deliberate and he knows that a yes vote is proper, he is a traitor. He is also a spoiled brat piece of shit who is actually too dumb to send an email, or so he said himself

IS stupidest in class an achievement?

Potato peeler should be the highest rank for last in class...................

I want to know if this was elective surgery or not.

If so - he intentionally sabotaged the health care vote.
Good point, this guy hates Trump more than Hillary, and it should be investigated why???????????
LOL! You guys want to investigate everything except Trump collusion.
The point is that McCain has healthcare, but will not do his job which is to see that the rest of America has the same....................Thus he is a traitor.

I hope they removed his brain by accident, it can't be much more than an inch in size anyway

Forum List

Back