🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: John McCain Rushed To Hospital....Has 2 Inch Blood Clot Removed Behind His Left Eye

That is an enormous clot, maybe it explains his behavior.

Meanwhile, have Pelosi and Maxine been scanned for clots?

McCain to remain in Arizona as Senate moves toward healthcare vote
Hopefully the clot was actually his brain and he will now be a cucumber
...wow...
The guy is an asshole, I have more respect for Nancy Pelosi, he was the dumbest dude in his class at Annapolis and the dumbest guy off the carrier the day he flew into a missile............... idiots should not be celebrated
And who did you vote for for President in 2008?
McCain..................but this is not 2008, true McCain was just as dumb in 2008, but now he is dumb, senile and he just had his brain removed
Just the right choice for the GOP.

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

Conservatives showing their class as usual.
Here's the leftwing conception of "class:"

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Nope- Kathy Griffith was an idiot.

Just like all of your hoping for John McCain's death.

There's nothing idiotic about hoping McCain will die. That's the only way the Republican party will ever be rid of him.

Those damn voters are so inconvenient!

You are right though- its not really idiotic- those hoping McCain will die are assholes.

In this case Conservative assholes.

Every one of you.

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

Yeah, she's an idiot. In other words, she's a typical leftwinger, and she thinks just like you.

I am not the one wishing for the death of someone because I disagree with his politics.

That would be you- Right wing asshole.

There's nothing idiotic about hoping McCain will die. That's the only way the Republican party will ever be rid of him.

You are right though- its not really idiotic- those hoping McCain will die are assholes.

Every one of you.
Hmmm, no, McCain is the asshole. That's why snowflakes like you love him.

I have no qualms about saying I wish he dies. I will piss on his grave. He is the worst thing that ever happened to the Republican party. The world would be a much better place if he was never born.

Yeah, she's an idiot. In other words, she's a typical leftwinger, and she thinks just like you.

I am not the one wishing for the death of someone because I disagree with his politics.

Snowflakes wishing for the death of Republicans are as common as dirt.

Snowflakes wishing for the death of Republicans are as common as dirt.

Wow- thanks for acknowledging that you are a Snowflake.

Yes- you snowflakes wishing for the death of Republicans have a lot in common with dirt.

Every one of you.

I have no qualms about saying I wish he dies. I will piss on his grave.

Sort of the Conservative Trumpster approach to any Republicans who dare to not kiss Donald Trumps ass.

You are all such assholes.

For no reason I somehow blame McCain's blood clot on global warming.
That's as credible as any other claim the cultists make about global warming.

I don't know if you noticed, but after the Paris massacre in Nov. 2015 the old coot Bernie Sanders and his violent-felon supporter filth were actually blaming Islam terrorism on global warming. Even though Islam was terrorizing the world for 1200 years before the Industrial Revolution started pumping out CO2. Liberal filth really are nothing more than Islam's human condoms on whom I wish cancer. If any liberal shit-scatterings were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on these cocksuckers' graves, I would lead an entire C-walking class across them.

I don't know if you noticed, but after the Paris massacre in Nov. 2015 the old coot Bernie Sanders and his violent-felon supporter filth were actually blaming Islam terrorism on global warming. Even though Islam was terrorizing the world for 1200 years before the Industrial Revolution started pumping out CO2. Liberal filth really are nothing more than Islam's human condoms on whom I wish cancer. If any liberal shit-scatterings were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on these cocksuckers' graves, I would lead an entire C-walking class across them.

Ah another classy Conservative- hoping for the death of Americans.

I don't give a damn about being "classy." I care about defeating the left.

Yep- you would be happy if every American who 'voted' for the 'left'- as you see them were to be murdered tomorrow.

You celebrate the death and tragedy of Americans you disagree with politically.

Because you are an asshole.

Yep- you would be happy if every American who 'voted' for the 'left'- as you see them were to be murdered tomorrow.

You celebrate the death and tragedy of Americans you disagree with politically.

Because you are an asshole.
No, i don't want them to be murdered. I want them to die from a terminal medical condition, but that's just wishful thinking.

You may call me an asshole because I don't give a fuck about you. If I could press a button and make you disappear in a puff of smoke, I wouldn't hesitate to press it. As long as you want to run my life, then you are my enemy.

The people of Arizona should be embarrassed for their stupidity for electing and re-electing this clown for so many years.

Forum List

Back