🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: John McCain Rushed To Hospital....Has 2 Inch Blood Clot Removed Behind His Left Eye

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

Conservatives showing their class as usual.
Here's the leftwing conception of "class:"

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Nope- Kathy Griffith was an idiot.

Just like all of your hoping for John McCain's death.

I'm no fan of McCain, and hopefully this forces him to retire(and maybe Richard Mack for the senate), but I don't wish death on him like some(now if it was fienstien or schumer......)

With or without McCain, Trumpcare is sizing up as one of the most disasterous programs in our country's history.
Nice going assholes. You have the presidency, both chambers of congress and you cant get shit down.
Failures to the max .

So lets see- one Conservative used his blood clot to call McCain a traitor- another Conservative hopes McCain ends up being a vegetable. A third is pissed of that McCain didn't die.

When I heard this on the news driving home, I told my wife that when I got on here, there would be con-servatives doing exactly what they are doing.....and this guy was their 2008 Presidential candidate......:lol:

First time I needed a sad and agree.

Almost 6 months in and not one legislative accomplishment.

Boneheads: Trump has accomplished more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.
Ha ha ha ha
Gotta love intentional stupidity like that.

Almost 6 months in and not one legislative accomplishment.

Boneheads: Trump has accomplished more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.
Ha ha ha ha
Gotta love intentional stupidity like that.

Trump has signed over 40 bills into law. Such as renaming federal buildings, and other proclamations.

Nice going assholes. You have the presidency, both chambers of congress and you cant get shit down.
Failures to the max .

It's hard to govern, when you control all three branches of government.
its hard to govern when you have a prez more interested in watching 5 hours of TV a day and all weekend playing golf.
But we've seen up close this guy doesn't even have the ability to govern..

John McCain had the most succinct answer to the Jr smoking gun email.
" This is only the first shoe to drop. They'll be many more."
There will be more shoes dropping than in Imelda Marcos shoe closet.

I wish McCain well. Hopefully the D-backs get back to winning, allowing him to enjoy his recovery.

its hard to govern when you have a prez more interested in watching 5 hours of TV a day and all weekend playing golf.
But we've seen up close this guy doesn't even have the ability to govern..

Trump said he would provide wonderful wonderful healthcare. Covering everybody and at much lower cost.

He should have mentioned he was going to leave it to somebody else to write it. And that he would sit in the oval office watching TV and tweeting and not actually doing anything to get a bill passed, exept by waiting for congress to put a bill on his desk.

Here's the leftwing conception of "class:"

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Nope- Kathy Griffith was an idiot.

Just like all of your hoping for John McCain's death.

There's nothing idiotic about hoping McCain will die. That's the only way the Republican party will ever be rid of him.

Forum List

Back