BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

Think of the DoI as filing for divorce from England. It carries no legal weight - like the Bible.

Bad analogy with the same debunked far left propaganda and talking points from the racist far left Obama drone.

A committee of five had already drafted the formal declaration, to be ready when Congress voted on independence. The term "Declaration of Independence" is not used in the document itself.

However it is a Congressional Document.

Yes, it's a FOUNDING document - NOT a GOVERNING document. We are GOVERNED by the U.S. Constitution.

But in following your logic then, what are you saying about the Declaration of Independence as a guiding document?

You're implying it should just be wadded up and thrown in the trash since it has no meaning. Let me rephrase....that's how you're coming across.

Iraq will forever be GWB's illegal war, and forever his failure – regardless the current administration.

His failure?? Even Obama said Iraq was the great success story when he pulled us out. You know..... "stable and sovereign."

And if you'd had any involvement there like many of us had, you'd know that.

You have a law degree? You fail the logic test in this very post, counselor.

Not to mention you fail to have a handle on the facts.

This country needs a modern Augusto Pinochet to purge our nation of the parasitic and despotic statist sociopaths that currently control the government.

If something drastic isn't done soon, I believe the terror unleashed by the Bolsheviks on the Russian people will pale in comparison to the nightmarish Orwellian hell hole the leftist oligarchy is desperate to achieve.

augusto-pinochet2.jpg

I would rather die on my belly in a pile of empty brass as a free man, than starve to death making brass for tyrants as a slave. Eventually there will only be those two choices I'm afraid. God help us if we can't do it in the ballot box.
They are itching to have us eliminated. PMW cheers on the idea in practically every post he makes.

I say, dig up Curtis LeMay (Otherwise portrayed as General Jack D. Ripper, in "Dr. Strangelove") and appoint him dictator for life! HEIL!

Think of the DoI as filing for divorce from England. It carries no legal weight - like the Bible.

Bad analogy with the same debunked far left propaganda and talking points from the racist far left Obama drone.

A committee of five had already drafted the formal declaration, to be ready when Congress voted on independence. The term "Declaration of Independence" is not used in the document itself.

Yes, it's a FOUNDING document - NOT a GOVERNING document. We are GOVERNED by the U.S. Constitution.

The Declaration of Independence is listed in the first volume of the U.S. Code under the heading Organic Laws of the United States. "Organic" is defined as "of, relating to, or constituting the law by which a government or organization exists." Note use of the word "law" in the definition. There are four laws known as the Organic Laws of the U.S. They are the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, and the Constitution. Further, the Supreme Court has held that the oath that elected officials take to defend the Constitution inherently implies all the Organic Law, which includes the Declaration. Further, any reading of the Declaration shows that it was very much a legal document, beginning with the phrase, "IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America," and closing with "We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled," etc.

Once again the far left Obama drones fail on the Constitution and the laws that govern this land.

So you finally going to condemn Obama for his illegal acts in Iraq?

But in following your logic then, what are you saying about the Declaration of Independence as a guiding document?

You're implying it should just be wadded up and thrown in the trash since it has no meaning. Let me rephrase....that's how you're coming across.

No, that's just how your brain perceives it. However, no legal force would be lost by wadding it up and throwing it away. Same goes for the Bible.

No, that's just how your brain perceives it. However, no legal force would be lost by wadding it up and throwing it away. Same goes for the Bible.

More racist, bigoted far left Obama drone propaganda not based on reality.

As a former US Marine I can only imagine the unpopularity of Obama inside the rank and file of those warriors who stand up and take the test to become "Marine." If it it came down to my government and the Corps...I can say with all honesty I would die fighting for my Commandant and Corps. I mean that...with all fucking honesty. The only true thing in this world...or should be...is the Corps. Before my family or any other oath besides that to my God...the Corps takes precedent.

And people wonder why I call them canon fodder. Useful, as long as they do what they're told, and kill who we want killed. As to their own deaths, that's just the cost of doing business...

That is the same mindset of liberal politicians. That canon fodder keeps your ungrateful punk ass safe every night so you can get up and post your mindless fucking drivel on free speech boards such as this. We also reserve the right to correct the direction of the ship of state, despite all the worthless and weak people on board who refuse to help the crew...but instead get a welfare check.

SNAP. Right on, 92!

Don't expect Pimp The House to grasp it. Kinda like the Teddy Roosevelt quote .... "the credit belongs to the man in the arena.......so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."

Cowards are a funny breed.

The Declaration of Independence is listed in the first volume of the U.S. Code under the heading Organic Laws of the United States. "Organic" is defined as "of, relating to, or constituting the law by which a government or organization exists." Note use of the word "law" in the definition. There are four laws known as the Organic Laws of the U.S. They are the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, and the Constitution. Further, the Supreme Court has held that the oath that elected officials take to defend the Constitution inherently implies all the Organic Law, which includes the Declaration. Further, any reading of the Declaration shows that it was very much a legal document, beginning with the phrase, "IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America," and closing with "We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled," etc.

Once again the far left Obama drones fail on the Constitution and the laws that govern this land.

So you finally going to condemn Obama for his illegal acts in Iraq?

Please show us where the Declaration of Independence has ever been used to determine the outcome of any case in law.

Please show us where the Declaration of Independence has ever been used as a precedent to determine the outcome of any case in law.

Concluding Remarks: The Declaration in Modern Context

What place does the Declaration of Independence have in modern political discourse? Is it a basis for the formulation of law and public policy? Are its principles still binding? Are its themes preserved in the Constitution? Does it aid in interpreting the religion clauses? What does it contribute to the debate over original intent?

The first thing that can clearly be stated about the Declaration is that it is not law. That is, none of its provisions can be law unless enacted into law. The Declaration is inspiring, but its most inspirational parts today remain in the realm of politics, not law. It mostly represents a ringing statement of political philosophy from a past age. The Declaration did not purport to create a new government or to enact any new laws. The bulk of it is exactly what it claimed to be: an announcement to the world of American reasons for renouncing its ties to Great Britain. New governments and new laws were created later-in state constitutions and the Articles of Confederation.

The present Constitution depends on the Declaration's theory that the people are empowered to alter their form of government. The Constitution was not ratified under the procedures for amending the Articles of Confederation but instead by a new and independent act of the American people. The people today could again abandon their Constitution and adopt an entirely new one. They need not use the Constitution's amendment procedures unless they wish to leave the present Constitution in effect."

Constitutional interpretation is aided little by the Declaration. The thirteen years between the adoption of the Declaration and the ratification of the Constitution was a period of intense political change. The Declaration's loose, free-wheeling philosophy of the people's "rights," preserved to a large degree in the Articles of Confederation, gradually gave way to the Constitution's more structured framework that was necessary to support a strong national government. if today we find tensions between the Declaration and the Constitution, it is mostly because new views had come to prevail. Throughout the debates of the Convention, there was virtually no discussion of Nature's God, natural rights, or consent of the governed. As Roger Sherman understood it, the question was "not what rights naturally belong to man, but how they may be most equally and effectually guarded in society." The Declaration cannot change the meaning of the Constitution; at most it can make proposed interpretations seem more or less plausible."

The Declaration might be helpful in construing the Ninth Amendment, which provides, "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." Though it is largely ignored in modern constitutional adjudication, this clause writes the Declaration's philosophy of unalienable natural law rights into positive law. The Declaration is too broadly written, however, to be of much help in defining the content of these unenumerated rights.

More: Declaration of Independence Is Not Law

You forgot to insert the term "Obama's illegal war in Iraq" somewhere in there..

Please explain to us exactly how and why Obama's "war in Iraq" is illegal.

Why The U.S. Is Acting To Prevent Atrocities In Iraq, Ignoring Others

Once again using the think progress far left blog site as your "facts"?

Please post the mutual defense treaty that US has with Iraq.

Please post where Obama asked the UN for permission for his illegal war in Iraq.

Please post where the members of congress were notified about the action in Iraq.
. It's not a mutual oact to defend, but We have a legal obligation.
Reagan Signs Bill Ratifying U.N. Genocide Pact - NYTimes.com

20,000 Yazidis rescued, those "coup" members better getting ready for military prisons.:eusa_whistle:

Once again, another attempt to raise the discussion to a civil level with a liberal is never returned.

Not once on this entire Board has one done it. I just like keeping record of it......

So I'll just lower myself to your level since that's where you're comfortable.

Which is NO, DUMBSHIT, I respectfully indicated your post was ambiguous and asked you to explain it further. Instead you deflect on the listener.

That's not MY brain, that's YOUR brain, shit-for-brains.

As for your answer, good luck taking a posse of you dimwitted libs to its formal resting place and tearing up the Declaration of Independence.

Do you have any idea what spark that would provide, dumb ass?

You can get technical all you want but it has meaning to tens of millions of people you idiot, and you can bet people wouldn't just stand back and let you get away with it.

Last edited:
Well, they seem to have given up on legal proceedings and are now cheering for outright murder.

Of course, race has nothing to do with it.

They're actually advocating for a military coup for no other reason than the president winning reelection in 2012.

Such is the contempt for the rule of law exhibited by the partisan right.

Truly bizarre and pathetic.

Declaration of Independence 7/4/1776

".....That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness......"

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

Why did you leave out the next part?

How about the abandoned Marine in Mexico?
The criminal in Mexico? Who tried to escape? We'll see him again, in ten years or so...

Really you pathetic piece of shit?

Show me one military or former military member that finds that post funny you mother fucker.

I am a retired military member and I cannot help but puzzle over you thinking we are somehow above the law in other countries.

Forum List

Back