Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.

Liar!!!!!!

You are like all Moon Bats. You are uneducated and low information.

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

So go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
"They were facing an angry mob on their property."

Wrong. The crowd was not on their property.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

Watch the video, ya loon. The gun is out before the gate is "broke down."

The video shows no such thing. It does however clearly show the invaders were on well marked private property which the couple had every right to defend. They actually showed great restraint in doing so.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BLM IS a commie front group, dipshit.......

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.
It’s his property why can’t he carry is weapon?

He can, he can sit on his porch chewing on a cigar cleaning his gun

Gardner won't win this
Yes, he can do that. Regrettably for him, that's not what he was doing. What he can't do is threaten someone with his gun who has not threatened him while committed a felony or was in the commission of committing a felony.

Listen up "Faun" get your law degree and then comment, you look as fucking stupid as Gardner

The couple have every goddamn right to defend life and property under Constitutional law and Missouri law.

That's just a fact, Twinkie

Now stop looking the fool you are, Gapped Ass
It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend their guns were drawn before they were threatened.
Actually the rioters were on private property having illegally entered by breaking open a gate and threatening the security guard stationed there. Their being there itself posed a clear and present threat to which the occupants had every right and duty to respond.

The video is available. They walk through the gate fully intact.
I see no video. Maybe the video started after the lock was broken. Doesn't really matter they had obviously entered private property without permission and without cause to do so. Evil intent was evident. They should be happy they weren't shot.
The Internet is vast. If you can't find the video of the protesters passing past the gate, that's only due to your own G-d given limitations.

It's still "breaking in" when you illegally enter private property, even if you don't physically break something to get in. But it's true, they did not break down the gate until after their lives were threatened by the McCloskeys.

lol
Now just how stupid do you sound?

"We didn't try to break in and harm them......UNTIL they pulled guns on us"......lmao
"Uh uh...we didn't wanna rob that bank, but the guards were armed and had their weapons in their hands, so we had too"

You are SUCH A FOOL TOOL
Dumbfuck, that crowd marched past dozens of homes -- they mess with ... none. They were not threatening the McCloskey's when those idiots decided to pull their guns out.

Just curious, out of dozen of homes they passed by, how many backyards they broke into?
Apparently none since no one complained.

Dumbfuck, that crowd marched past dozens of homes -- they mess with ... none. They were not threatening the McCloskey's when those idiots decided to pull their guns out.

Wrong.
They were ON THEIR PROPERTY .....after breaking their gate down.

Are you really THAT stupid?
Nope, they were not on their property.

And nope, they didn't break the gate until after they were threatened.
A property surrounded by a fence with a gate is clearly private property. And once they passed the gate they were clearly no longer on public property. Every reason to assume evil intent and take a defensive stance. They should have been arrested for that. If they did not have city permission to protest from the city that was also a crime and if they were engaged in a riot that is another crime.
That gate belongs to the Portland Place trustees, not the McClownskeys.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.

Gardner won't win this
Yes, he can do that. Regrettably for him, that's not what he was doing. What he can't do is threaten someone with his gun who has not threatened him while committed a felony or was in the commission of committing a felony.

Listen up "Faun" get your law degree and then comment, you look as fucking stupid as Gardner

The couple have every goddamn right to defend life and property under Constitutional law and Missouri law.

It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend their guns were drawn before they were threatened.
Actually the rioters were on private property having illegally entered by breaking open a gate and threatening the security guard stationed there. Their being there itself posed a clear and present threat to which the occupants had every right and duty to respond.
They didn't break the gate to get in and there was no security guard stationed there. What the fuck is wrong with you rightatds? You all get your news from the same trough?
We’re you there?
LOLOL

You don't know what video is?? Don't they have videos in Russia?
So who broke thru the gate? Santa clause? Lol
In all probability, the protesters. But that occurred after the McClownskeys unlawful use of their guns.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

The video is available. They walk through the gate fully intact.
I see no video. Maybe the video started after the lock was broken. Doesn't really matter they had obviously entered private property without permission and without cause to do so. Evil intent was evident. They should be happy they weren't shot.
The Internet is vast. If you can't find the video of the protesters passing past the gate, that's only due to your own G-d given limitations.
You can't seem to grasp the fact that the rioter's basic offence against the law (and the rights of the people they threatened) is the same even if the gate was standing wide open. And would be the same even had there not been the sign proclaiming the property is private or a gate or a fence. Trespass, assaultive behavior, and riot are illegal in any case.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

They didn't break the gate to get in and there was no security guard stationed there. What the fuck is wrong with you rightatds? You all get your news from the same trough?
Wait, I thought you said they broke the gate after seeing the guns.
I did. That's not what the idiot I responded to said, however. That moron claims they broke the gate to get in. They didn't. The gate was broken after at some point. He also claimed they threatened a security guard stationed there. That's simply made up from whole cloth.

They are charged with a felony so the government can confiscate their firearms.

She has to prove first that they break the law.
Easy.

Care to explain what law did they break?
565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.

Yet somehow in your head, breaking into property is not a threat, but reaction to break in is.

This is part where you try to convince me that people who break into someone property have good intentions. Maybe they just wanted to fix the plumbing, paint some art on the outside, and peacefully mow the lawn.
They were threatening too.. to kill them, kill their animals
Those threats came after the McCloskey's already threatened their lives with guns.

You still haven't answered, why would McCloskey "threatened" their lives?
He can’t.. I asked to elaborate...
And I did. Again, it's not my problem you don't understand English. Unfortunately for you, I don't speak Russian.
No one knows what your talking about, if guns were assult cops would be in jail for assault lol
LOL

You're sooo fucking ignorant of the law, it's hysterical. :lmao:

Wrong.
They were ON THEIR PROPERTY .....after breaking their gate down.

Are you really THAT stupid?
Nope, they were not on their property.

And nope, they didn't break the gate until after they were threatened.
A property surrounded by a fence with a gate is clearly private property. And once they passed the gate they were clearly no longer on public property. Every reason to assume evil intent and take a defensive stance. They should have been arrested for that. If they did not have city permission to protest from the city that was also a crime and if they were engaged in a riot that is another crime.
That gate belongs to the Portland Place trustees, not the McClownskeys.
Exactly. It is NOT public property.

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

No one broke through. They didn't have to as it was open. It did get broken later though.
It was open!? Evidence?
Watch the video.

(snicker)

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Did they breach the secured and gated community? Ummmm, yes......were the McCloskeys well within their right to stand their ground and secure their property? Ummmmm, yes. Were these commie fucks trespassing? Ummm, yes, since they didn't have a gate card to enter and broke the gate. I wholeheartedly support the McCloskeys and what they did.l Don't like it? Tough shit.....these commie fucks are lucky that they showed at least some good sense and didn't push the issue or they would still be cleaning up commie brain matter and guts off of the streets....not that I would give a fuck if they all croaked.

Commie lives don't matter, faun, the perv.

They weren't trespassing on the McCloskey's property. That you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that is your problem.

Regardless, you lied (or hallucinated) that breaking the gate justified the McCloskey's armed response since the guns came out before the gate was broken.

What you typed I do not know. But for a period of a month or so before death, destruction and mayhem was packaged as protests in many blue areas. It would be easy to believe personal safety could have been compromised.

That would be like saying James Fields was justified to mow down a crowd of protesters because other protesters were acting violently. The crowd that marched into Portland Place made no threats, neither verbally nor non-verbally when Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm. The gate was not yet broken and the protesters were walking in the street ... until they spotted McCloskey standing on his porch with an AR-15. It was only then that some protesters got up on the sidewalk (still not McCloskey property) and some started making threats.

"crowd made no threats"

LOL

Breaking into private property is a threat.

No, it's not. An actual threat is a felonious assault. Walking onto private property at worst is a misdemeanor.

Sooo, breaking into private property is allowed, because it's a misdemeanor.

I didn't say that either. You're hallucinating again.

Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.
And of course, in the Legal Statute of the Law....
which legal statute? i suppose now the state is wrong for getting the case dismissed?

prove your point for one in your overall useless life.

what laws did they break. look them up and tell me specifically why they were broken. don't just scream they were, don't cite the bitch who went after them.

remove all and do your own legwork and explain to me with links which MO laws this couple broke.

bet ya $10 you can't do it.
Idiot.

565.056. 1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:​
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;​
Dumb shit. The party may not instigate the “apprehension of injury” but if another party is threatening you then your response is perfectly fine if that party is “apprehensive” in fact it’s designed that way as an attempt to dissuade the trespasser or aggressor.
Typical liberal snowflake bullshit that if someone feels “apprehensive” then the responsibility for that lies elsewhere
LOL

Dumbfuck, Mark McClownskey says he wasn't threatened when he pulled his weapon on the protesters. Don't you pay attention to the news??

(snicker)

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Did they breach the secured and gated community? Ummmm, yes......were the McCloskeys well within their right to stand their ground and secure their property? Ummmmm, yes. Were these commie fucks trespassing? Ummm, yes, since they didn't have a gate card to enter and broke the gate. I wholeheartedly support the McCloskeys and what they did.l Don't like it? Tough shit.....these commie fucks are lucky that they showed at least some good sense and didn't push the issue or they would still be cleaning up commie brain matter and guts off of the streets....not that I would give a fuck if they all croaked.

They weren't trespassing on the McCloskey's property. That you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that is your problem.

Regardless, you lied (or hallucinated) that breaking the gate justified the McCloskey's armed response since the guns came out before the gate was broken.

What you typed I do not know. But for a period of a month or so before death, destruction and mayhem was packaged as protests in many blue areas. It would be easy to believe personal safety could have been compromised.

That would be like saying James Fields was justified to mow down a crowd of protesters because other protesters were acting violently. The crowd that marched into Portland Place made no threats, neither verbally nor non-verbally when Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm. The gate was not yet broken and the protesters were walking in the street ... until they spotted McCloskey standing on his porch with an AR-15. It was only then that some protesters got up on the sidewalk (still not McCloskey property) and some started making threats.

That couple may have been in fear. How do you react? The architects of fear who promote this every day on TV have played their role.

Do people in fear approach the group they fear with guns that don't fire? What kind of imbecile does that?

Are you're saying McCloskeys approached "peaceful protesters"?

Where exactly that happened?

Watch the videos.

I did, and every video shows unruly mob entering thru the gate and approaching McCloskey's house.

They did approach the house. And McClownskeys also approached the protesters. The two events were not mutually exclusive.

(snicker)

(snicker)

"crowd made no threats"

LOL

No, it's not. An actual threat is a felonious assault. Walking onto private property at worst is a misdemeanor.

In this instance it was a challenge and they got pissy and their sympathizers in city government got all butthurt when their challenge was accepted.

Pussy move on the part of the mob and the prosecutor. It just illustrates how weak and scared they are of regular people who won't take shit.

If they're so weak and scared, how come all the crying I'm seeing is emanating about this is coming from the right?

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

Gardner won't win this

We’re you there?
LOLOL

In all probability, the protesters. But that occurred after the McClownskeys unlawful use of their guns.

How did they "unlawfully" use their guns? Not a single shot was fired even when these snowflakes started talking trash and attempting to intimidate them.

Liar!!!!!!

You are like all Moon Bats. You are uneducated and low information.

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

So go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
"They were facing an angry mob on their property."

Wrong. The crowd was not on their property.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

Watch the video, ya loon. The gun is out before the gate is "broke down."

So what? He can have his gun out and carry it on his property any time he wants.

Sure he can. He just can't threaten someone with it who hasn't threatened him first.

Are you saying breaking into property isn't a threat itself?

It depends. Breaking into an occupied home is. If someone is visibly armed, yes. But merely walking across someone's lawn unarmed is not. And the protesters didn't even walk across their lawn. At worst, it was misdemeanor trespassing because they were in the street and on the sidewalk inside of a private community. That is not a threat.

Question for you ... if you saw folks in front of your house and believed they were armed and there to kill you and burn your house to the ground -- would you point a non-functioning gun at them with your finger on the trigger while standing about 20 feet away from them without cover...? Would any sane person do that?

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

Are you really this stupid?

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.
Nope, you're merely nuts. In fact, I've already posted the video on this forum where he admits he pulled out his gun before there were threats. He also says he drew his weapon before they ever got to his house. So he didn't even know if they were going to walk past his house or not, at that point.
Openly possessing a weapon and having it in your hands on your own property is not against law and is in fact a right protected by the US Constitution. And in this instance proved to be the wisest action they could have taken.
LOLOL

You seriously think you can stand on your front yard and point your gun at folks walking by?

You sound fucking crazy. You prolly shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
That isn't what happened. The rioters had broken in just as surely as if they had kicked in the door to the house. There were many of them yelling and generally displaying ill will. The situation was exactly the reason for the Constitutional protection we have. The confiscation of their weapons was in fact a violation of their Constitutional rights which is the obvious reason the Mayor wants them charged with a felony to make that crime legal after the fact.
:cuckoo:

There's this thing called a CONSTITUTION.

The moron violated it.
Again, says you. And you are an uneducated slob with no experience in any relevant field. Nobody is making this argument in any serious setting. The argument is based on the castle doctrine, specific to the State of Missouri. Pay attention, cletus.

(snicker)

(snicker)

"crowd made no threats"

LOL

"walking"

Let me guess. They were walking peacefully. Then they broke into private property. And since gate was unlocked, they were technically all invited. Right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah Beavis...

Breaking into property are not a threat. And means no harm.

Cool, send me your address on PM. I'd like to peacefully walk into your property, with couple of my friends. Leave the door unlocked. We'll mean no harm.

I never said they were invited in. There is something seriously wrong with your malfunctioning brain. You should get that checked out.

Forum List

Back