Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

The pattern is that Garland will only prosecute those who are not part of the W/Biden/Cheney 911/Ukraine crowd... Those in that crowd, the Zionist Fascist crowd, are above the law.

Why are you outraged when a Jew is IDed as a Jew?
Do you object to being IDd as a Fool?

Well she went to Russia, is nothing burger. She admitted it, that Biden didn't have her fingers up her clitoris and anyway near them.

I have a feeling Trump "this time" If you know what I mean :) .

And, THIS ^^^ is the bottom line.

People should realize, the Chinese hack our DoD 100 times a *WEEK*.

The FBI, whose job it is to stop them, is to busy trying to railroad an ex-President for political reasons.

THEREFORE THE HACKS CONTINUE.

Leftards are fucking DANGEROUS, they're putting our country in great danger.

To the 5th Avenuers, upholding the law is now a great danger to the country. :cuckoo:

To the 5th Avenuers, upholding the law is now a great danger to the country. :cuckoo:
"The law"?????????
The TWO-TIERED DOJ IGNORE Biden's STOLEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS, but of course ORANGE MAN BAD must PAY!!!!!
You are a pathetic TROLL!

They don't have to do that. If they believe it, that's enough. And anyone who doesn't agree with them 100% is an evil corrupt Hitler commie. Meh.

All this stuff is noise. We'll see what comes out in trial. That's when any bullshit from either end falls away.

There are still another three or four cases in the works, as I understand it. This will be one hell of an interesting summer.

And no matter what these other cases charge him with, if they indict him at all, the 5th Avenue Qult will rationalize it to ALL be fake charges just to keep him out of the White House. It will never enter their brainwashed heads that maybe, just maybe, he might have broken the law. For some of the slightly more lucid ones, who are still nuts, they simply won't care if he broke the law ... because ... Hillary, or or because Joe, or because Hunter...

Returned from what?

Coherent.

Returned from this...

I made a bet. I lost. Welching is not cool ... The payment terms were simple, too. If I lost the bet, I was to flat out LEAVE USMB.Thus, I am obliged to leave USMB. ... I have been' assured' by lots of my lib "buddies" that I will come back under some other username. Nope. Gone means gone. They can believe whatever a lib's heart says they should believe. But, I'll still be gone.

Forum List

Back