Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Screw you and your QUESTIONS!!!!!
It is blatantly clear that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are pathetic HYPOCRITES!!!!!!
Remember the movie Hannibal, where Oldham's character drinks martinis made with the tears of orphans?

MAGAt Tears....the cocktail of the new millennium....

I wonder if there is anything substantive about the thread headline claim?

If the GJ hasn’t already voted, such an announcement would be both premature and improper.

If the GJ has already voted out a true bill, indicting the former President, then AG Garland might very well inform Trump’s lawyers of the projected date for him to surrender himself.
Wouldn't that be the Special Counsel's job, not Garland who recused himself by appointing a special counsel?

"The law"?????????
The TWO-TIERED DOJ IGNORE Biden's STOLEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS, but of course ORANGE MAN BAD must PAY!!!!!
You are a pathetic TROLL!

Yeah, you don't understand it comes down to intent. I get thar. You don't, but I do.

No, he actually broke you. I'm sure you don't get it, but you're the one feeling hopeless.

If I were you, and had to put my hope in humanity, I'd be desperate. But I'm not. Because we are beyond hope. That's why Jesus came and that's why He's coming back....soon, I think. Potentially very soon.

Won’t happen. The SECRET SERVICE won’t allow it.

Instead, despite your desire for something more theatrical, what you will see once there is an actual indictment (I assume there will be, unfortunately), there will once again be an arranged “surrender” and a relatively quick federal court arraignment in DC. And, afterwords, the former President will be granted release in his own recognizance. Of course.

Happy to disappoint you stupid libtard vultures. 👍
Do ex presidents still get secret service if they are convicted criminals in the slammer? I wonder?

Joe Biden illegally had classified information dating back to 1974 in his home...

...and that's not counting the classified information he abandoned in his Chinese office...

...tell me again how Donald Trump is justifiably the one being indicted...

If I were you, and had to put my hope in humanity, I'd be desperate. But I'm not. Because we are beyond hope. That's why Jesus came and that's why He's coming back....soon, I think. Potentially very soon.
Be sure to be around for your applause when he doesn't.

See that? That's exactly what I said? Trump broke you. He rendered you hopeless and you don't get it. The next stage in your psychosis is when you accept Trump as Jesus. That'll be fun to watch.

:popcorn:

Joe Biden illegally had classified information dating back to 1974 in his home...

...and that's not counting the classified information he abandoned in his Chinese office...

Why is Pence not being prosecuted?

See that? That's exactly what I said? Trump broke you. He rendered you hopeless and you don't get it. The next stage in your psychosis is when you accept Trump as Jesus. That'll be fun to watch.

She already has.

These faux Christians make me puke.

Do ex presidents still get secret service if they are convicted criminals in the slammer? I wonder?

The Secret Service work in the jail to protect an ex-president. I'm confident it won't come to that. I have no expectation this country will put an ex-president in jail.

That's how little you understand. Jesus has been my Savior for better than two decades. He is still my Savior and still on the throne despite the fact that Trump's star and risen and set.

Nervous? You should be. Time is short. Get right with God.

^^^ Another 5th Avenuer who does understand intent. :icon_rolleyes:

That's how little you understand. Jesus has been my Savior for better than two decades. He is still my Savior and still on the throne despite the fact that Trump's star and risen and set.

Nervous? You should be. Time is short. Get right with God.

I am.

The Secret Service work in the jail to protect an ex-president. I'm confident it won't come to that. I have no expectation this country will put an ex-president in jail.
But if it doesn't it would be proof positive of the two tiered system these idiots are complaining about.

Forum List

Back