Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

You and the CORRUPT DOJ are all STALINIST PIGS!!!!!!
:fu:

LOL

You can't even understand you're proving me right with every post, 5th Avenuer.

tenor.gif

You still believe the Russian collusion narrative, don’t you? Who is REALLY in a cult? It has people like you that is suffering from TDS that will believe and support absolutely anything that is anti-Trump, including the corruption of our federal law enforcement agencies.

The media pumps in that propaganda like pumping blood into a corpse.

Sorry, I don't speak in your code. There was no collusion. That was proven. Carry on in your fantasy. Your dopamine levels are becoming low.

I never said there was. Why do you blame others because you're fucked in the head?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Grow up.

Just pointing out a fact there, skippy. You were asked if you believe the Hillary Hoax. Instead of answering you gave a slick 'distraction' response.

Personally I don"t give a damn what you believe - I just pointed out your 'non-answer'.

:itsok:

We are comparing Joe and Trump. So, Trump is in endless corruption and impeachment scenarios. Joe is just an innocent little goody two shoes type of guy.
So Biden must be all these things because Grifty is a life long shitheel?

To be fair?

So Biden must be all these things because Grifty is a life long shitheel?

To be fair?
Joe delights in living off of the private side in its pleasantries with the public side and the taxpayers giving him that opportunity.

Forum List

Back