Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Garland is covering up the corruption of our current president. It’s all coming out now though.

Garland has targeted as domestic terrorists parents who challenge school boards for indoctrinating their children.
Cut back on the ergot.

Penelope is simply telling the truth, Dead Dick(less) is a Republican. You bring your Antisemitism to deflect away from the truth. Typical MAGA bull shit move.
I did not. She made a statement about the GOP but stuck in the post that he’s a Jew. The statement “a Jew” is a bigoted way to refer to someone else. There is no reason for her to mention the reason for his Stalin method of attacking political opposition is that he’s “a Jew.”

Wouldn't that be the Special Counsel's job, not Garland who recused himself by appointing a special counsel?
Yes. It would be if the special counsel wasn’t deeply involved with the abhorrent politicization of the DOJ. Why? Did I ever say it was the job of the AG?

And despite his recusal, isn’t there a lawful requirement that the allegedly “special” counsel have someone overseeing his “work?”

I did not. She made a statement about the GOP but stuck in the post that he’s a Jew. The statement “a Jew” is a bigoted way to refer to someone else. There is no reason for her to mention the reason for his Stalin method of attacking political opposition is that he’s “a Jew.”

WTF? All Penelope said was, "Cheney was a republican." where do you see "Jew" in there? :cuckoo:

Why did he use the presidential authority to save Holders ass when Congress required documents dealing with the gun running scheme?
Because Congress was asking for something to which it had no right.

The story of how those guns got across the border has very little to do with Holder, but a great deal to do with lax state laws, high hurdles for proving straw purchases, and a gun sympathetic federal prosecutor.

But you left for a reason.
We all do everything we do for a reason or for multiple reasons. Congratulations on getting something right. 👍
Don't oblige me to humiliate you again
You can feel obligated to continue to try; but you’ll always fail, Horseshit. You got no game. In fact, you’ve got nothing.

And you never will have anything . 👍

Forum List

Back