Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

We all do everything we do for a reason or for multiple reasons. Congratulations on getting something right. 👍

You can feel obligated to continue to try; but you’ll always fail, Horseshit. You got no game. In fact, you’ve got nothing.

And you never will have anything . 👍
You did it because you humiliated yourself with a Bold Prediction.

You can feel obligated to continue to try

I don't, because we both know I can.

You did it because you humiliated yourself with a Bold Prediction.
I have not humiliated myself. Sure, I’ve humiliated you. But you’re now projecting your justified feelings of being butthurt on to others. Again. Your routine is stale.
I don't, because we both know I can.
You can’t do anything right. Your fail is complete. This is why you are universally recognized as a poseur and pussy and an object of ridicule. 👍

I have not humiliated myself. Sure, I’ve humiliated you. But you’re now projecting your justified feelings of being butthurt on to others. Again. Your routine is stale.

You can’t do anything right. Your fail is complete. This is why you are universally recognized as a poseur and pussy and an object of ridicule. 👍
I don't think any of that explains why you so impotently flail..

If you don't think you humiliated yourself, give the reason.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

I am so happy Trump is getting indicted! It's making my dick hard! No other basturd on the planet deserves jail time more than Trump. And the big baby is whinning about it constantly on his media platform. Well, fuck you Donald, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I don't think any of that explains why you so impotently flail..
Again. More of your projection.
If you don't think you humiliated yourself, give the reason.
Why don’t you try communicating clearly? State the thing which you maintain caused me any “humiliation,” with a direct, complete and accurate quotation and a proper link.

Again. More of your projection.

Why don’t you try communicating clearly. State the thing that you maintain caused me any humiliation with a direct complete and accurate quotation and a proper link,
It's, like, the echo of a ghost named Huey...

You continually make yourself look stupid

I posted a fact, Dead Eye (Dickless) is a Republican. I call Dead Eye (Dickless) because he shot his friend in face. Also a fact. You live in the delusional world the Rapist and Traitor.

You lie, Welshy. You made a complete and utter ass of yourself.

Welshy.

I posted a fact, Dead Eye (Dickless) is a Republican. I call Dead Eye (Dickless) because he shot his friend in face. Also a fact. You live in the delusional world the Rapist and Traitor.
Good gawd you’re dumber than I thought

And despite his recusal, isn’t there a lawful requirement that the allegedly “special” counsel have someone overseeing his “work?”
We would need the written special counsel directive to know the exact terms.

Recently reported, there is one term about the special counsel presenting their recommendations for indictments or not, to Garland, but it says Garland can not dispute or stop any alleged indictments unless there is grave prosecutorial malfeasance....of the special counsel.

Pence seems to be a genuinely nice guy. I don’t believe that is a reason to vote for him, but he’s certainly not a scumbag.

He's a rabid religious scumbag! Apparently you don't know much about his ugly baggage.

Forum List

Back