Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

You aren't good enough to compete.

Here's a ribbon.
Even when you’ve completely crumbled, broken into pieces on the floor, you remain too retarded to grasp that you’ve already totally failed. :itsok:

Was he Jewish? Admit it. You are a bigot.
We are all sensitive to our own personal ways or demons. Most are protected from empowered lineage. If Jewish people are 2 percent of the population as we see in commercials and get 60 per cent or more of all hate messages, there must be a reason. Go with it.

We are all sensitive to our own personal ways or demons. Most are protected from empowered lineage. If Jewish people are 2 percent of the population as we see in commercials and get 60 per cent or more of all hate messages, there must be a reason. Go with it.
What does this have to do with tea in China?

What does this have to do with tea in China?
A higher percentage than 2 per cent have power in this world. A lot of it. Influencing what and how people live. Take the not so good with the good. I am not a mover and shaker. Unfortunately, the movers and shakers cause pain for those who are not and are guilty by association. From DNA tests I have a small percentage of Sephardic Jewish in me among others.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

shits.jpg

Joe Biden illegally had classified information dating back to 1974 in his home...

...and that's not counting the classified information he abandoned in his Chinese office...

...tell me again how Donald Trump is justifiably the one being indicted...

If something was classified in 1974, it's probably not a big deal now.

Trump is being indicted because he spent the last 7 years pissing people off unnecessarily.

Just like you are more likely to get an ass-beating from the cops if you scream, "Fuck you, Pig!" at them.

That's how little you understand. Jesus has been my Savior for better than two decades. He is still my Savior and still on the throne despite the fact that Trump's star and risen and set.

Nervous? You should be. Time is short. Get right with God.

Frankly, it's kind of twisted that you God-botherers look forward to the end of the world so you can even up the score.

If something was classified in 1974, it's probably not a big deal now.

Do you know anything about classification markings, De-Classify Dates, or how / when documents are declassified?

I worked in an 'Open' SCIF before I was forced to medically retire a few months ago.

(Open SCIFs are buildings where you can have classified out all the time instead of locked away in a safe or vault.)

In my office we had classified planning documents / war plans / info dating back to the Viet Nam war that could not he declassified / destroyed yet.

An opinion that classified dating back to 1974 is 'probably not a big deal now' is just that - an opinion ... an unsubstantiated one.

Which version do you believe?

Given the lies and partisanship shown by the FBI and CIA, I tend to believe that it was nothing more than a ploy to destroy the Trump presidency and to help usher in a puppet.

Biden never hid the money he stole from the bank robbery, got it. :cuckoo:
Sorry, the FBI has dismissed your accusations cause they could not corroborate them. The lame repubs in the House will not be able to either.

Do you know anything about classification markings, De-Classify Dates, or how / when documents are declassified?

I worked in an 'Open' SCIF before I was forced to medically retire a few months ago.

(Open SCIFs are buildings where you can have classified out all the time instead of locked away in a safe or vault.)

In my office we had classified planning documents / war plans / info dating back to the Viet Nam war that could not he declassified / destroyed yet.

An opinion that classified dating back to 1974 is 'probably not a big deal now' is just that - an opinion ... an unsubstantiated one.

Here's how we know these documents weren't a big deal.
NO one even knew they were missing until Biden turned them over.

As opposed to Trump,where they knew critical documents were missing the minute he took them.

Given the lies and partisanship shown by the FBI and CIA, I tend to believe that it was nothing more than a ploy to destroy the Trump presidency and to help usher in a puppet.

Well, I guess that's easier than believing that you put a completely unfit person into the presidency on a technicallity, watched him kill a million people and wreck the economy, incite race hatred to the point it erupted into riots.

Trump is going down. The only question is, do you let him take the GOP down with him?

Well, I guess that's easier than believing that you put a completely unfit person into the presidency on a technicallity, watched him kill a million people and wreck the economy, incite race hatred to the point it erupted into riots.

Trump is going down. The only question is, do you let him take the GOP down with him?
It is YOU demented LEFTISTS that are "wrecking the economy and inciting race hatred"!!!!!

Fuck you and your PROJECTION!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

It is YOU demented LEFTISTS that are "wrecking the economy and inciting race hatred"!!!!!

Fuck you and your PROJECTION!!!!!!

Um, most people can honestly say they are better off today than they were in 2020. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I love the smell of MAGAt meltdown in the morning...
SeaMajor has been melting down for weeks, to be honest.

Forum List

Back