Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

He’s certainly not shy to express his religious views. That doesn’t make him a scumbag. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

You appear to be ate up with hate.
You called it. A self-righteous hateful hypocrite.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

The DOJ has not informed Trump will be indicted next week.

They have informed Trump he is the target of an investigation.

The liberal DOJ & FBI have criminally Interfered in 4 elections now.
It's funny how you tards fall for this fake made up rule about election interference now that the rapist is the target of several investigations for his crimes.

You were perfectly okay with the FBI interfering in the 2016 election with their investigation of Hillary Clinton right up to the month before the election. Not only were you fucktards okay with it, you were OVERJOYED.

Have you already forgotten "LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!"?

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Karma has now come around to bite all of you, and especially the rapist, right in the crotch.

He’s been a target since the moment he announced his 2016 presidential run.

It's very simple. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

locker-up.jpg

karma.jpg

I didn’t presume, obviously, Horseshit, you retard.
The use of "retard" as a rhetorical device is repugnant. People in the habit of using it, particularly if they are parents, suck.

Are you following me so far?

Given your own pedestrian intellect, you'd be well advised to find another topic to labor.

And, yes...for you to attempt to play grammar nanny with me is presumptuous.

Ask me why..

Yep, that is a fact. Trump is once again lying for sympathy and campaign donations. Milking his victimhood.

We would need the written special counsel directive to know the exact terms.
Mae have it. I’ve posted it.

Here. Once again:
Recently reported, there is one term about the special counsel presenting their recommendations for indictments or not, to Garland, but it says Garland can not dispute or stop any alleged indictments unless there is grave prosecutorial malfeasance....of the special counsel.
Garland can fire the special counsel. So, how’s that?

The use of "retard" as a rhetorical device is repugnant. People in the habit of using it, particularly if they are parents, suck.

Are you following me so far?

Given your own pedestrian intellect, you'd be well advised to find another topic to labor.

And, yes...for you to attempt to play grammar nanny with me is presumptuous.

Ask me why..
You’re a retard. Get an adult to help you follow along. 👍

Forum List

Back