Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Um, most people can honestly say they are better off today than they were in 2020. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on.

SeaMajor has been melting down for weeks, to be honest.
:blahblah:

It's amazing observing you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate the Soviet style attemps over and over to take down your ORANGE NEMESIS as our country goes down the drain.
Nice going, assholes.
:rolleyes:

It's amazing observing you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate the Soviet style attemps over and over to take down your ORANGE NEMESIS as our country goes down the drain.
Nice going, assholes.
:rolleyes:
Are you hurting, brah?

First president, impeached...........TWICE.
First FORMER president, indicted..............TWICE.

Teabaggers will STILL vote for the lying, corrupt, treasonous, moron.
Teabaggers love their criminals...................since 1974.

Are you hurting, brah?
Not at all, horseshit.
Making six figures in this horrible world makes my life quite comfortable, but it is EXHAUSTING to observe the madness of you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate the Soviet style DESTRUCTION of our Nation.
Are you proud?
Whatever, I've got to go to work.

Nice going, assholes.

Not at all, horseshit.
Making six figures in this horrible world makes my life quite comfortable, but it is EXHAUSTING to observe the madness of you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate the Soviet style DESTRUCTION of our Nation.
Are you proud?
Whatever, I've got to go to work.

You guys knew Trump was a mutt when you got into bed with him.
Don't come whining to me you woke up with fleas.

First president, impeached...........TWICE.
First FORMER president, indicted..............TWICE.

Teabaggers will STILL vote for the lying, corrupt, treasonous, moron.
Teabaggers love their criminals...................since 1974.
The exterminations of millions and billions of people is coming. And that is what you support.

Pw47ch8wiQDh.png

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned.

“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after several dozen tweets on the subject over the past 24 hours. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.
“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

Garland is scum.
Biden is scum.

They are weaponicing the DOJ to eliminate Tater’s biggest political rival.

Forum List

Back