Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

The pattern is that Garland will only prosecute those who are not part of the W/Biden/Cheney 911/Ukraine crowd... Those in that crowd, the Zionist Fascist crowd, are above the law.

Why are you outraged when a Jew is IDed as a Jew?
Why does the religion mean anything? Biden, Cheney and the rest of the Democrats in question aren’t Jewish. So, why the anti-Jewish rant?

Why does the religion mean anything?

If it doesn't mean anything, why FREAK OUT at it when it is IDed? Nobody FREAKS OUT when someone is IDed as Catholic...

Chris Wray is Jewish. Is he an honest patriotic American?

Can you say stuff like this on here?
It's not a bad suggestion.

AFAIK as long as no family or NAMBLA references (which does put a dent in mah repoirtoire) , everything goes.

Make it happen the best you know how, you fucking commie faggot.

Don't think there won't be another side to the story, though. ;)

Biden, Cheney and the rest of the Democrats in question aren’t Jewish.

This is seriously disputed.

Cheney is obviously Jewish, and his daughter is just as big a traitor/liar as he is.

Biden was outed by Atlanta Jewish Times...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies

Tell us, is the video below a controlled demolition or not???

Garland is the most corrupt AG in US history.

He is one of them. Mukasey, Holder, Lynch, Sessions and Barr are all hiding the same things and participating in the same acts of treason. We are in serious trouble as a nation if we don't fix this soon.

You are saying that Michelle rolls down hill, here?

NO, but I'm sure you do not see it that way
You are saying that Michelle rolls down hill, here?

NO, but I'm sure you see it that way

The caption at the bottom of the post "Shit is coming you way". Tons of shit is coming the Rapist and Traitor's way.

I admire and respect Mrs. Obama. She is a gracious and highly intelligent Woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. In other words everything YOU hate in a Woman

Democrats have done nothing ever, you've made that clear. You look at Democrats being held accountable now and it's zero. That's how one party systems work. They start as populist movements like you are now, then the politicians just shut down freedom more and more every day, like your party is doing. We'll end up in the same place, you and me, just like all the people who put every other one party government in place.

kaz = Mr. Bill = slave
Billy has been conditioned to believe what he is told.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
NO, but I'm sure you do not see it that way

NO, but I'm sure you see it that way

The caption at the bottom of the post "Shit is coming you way". Tons of shit is coming the Rapist and Traitor's way.

I admire and respect Mrs. Obama. She is a gracious and highly intelligent Woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. In other words everything YOU hate in a Woman
So, Michelle is a gracious, and highly intelligent "woman" who produces tons of shit that "she" promises to send our way?

My goodness.

He never hid documents from the FBI. When his lawyers found them, they turned them over. The did not play a shell game with them like the Big Liar named trump did.
Biden never hid the money he stole from the bank robbery, got it. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back